Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Anarchy Literature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IamMe, Mar 25, 2015.

1. IamMe

IamMe Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 29, 2012
     United Kingdom
    hi, im wondering if any one can turn me on to any good books about the wonderfully complex subject of anarchy. i've recently been introduced to two good books by a very good friend of mine. the first one which i hadn't picked up is natures web and the second in demanding the impossible, there both written by Peter Marshall. To be honest i'm not the biggest reader, but i do enjoy it. He warned me that demanding the impossible is a hard and very comprehensive read but man did i get into it. i learnt so much from only reading it for two days and couldn't put it down. unfortunately i had to leave him and he would not part with his books, so know i'm out to find these books and any other books that anyone recommends. \m/

2. yel1owdart

yel1owdart New Member New Member

Feb 24, 2015
     United States
    the black flag of anarchy by Corinne Jacker is a good read. It talks about different ideals and the history of some anarchists/groups.

3. EvaSim

EvaSim New Member New Member

Jun 30, 2015

Maybe these books will be interesting:

1.Sons of Anarchy: The Official Collector's Edition
    by Tara Bennett

2.Sons of Anarchy: Bratva
    by Christopher Golden and Kurt Sutter

4. anticivpunk

anticivpunk Member Forum Member

Aug 30, 2015

Most of the free e-books on anarchism from the first anarchist philosophers like Emma Goldman and Peter Kropotkin to new-age philoshopers like John Zerzan and Murray Bookchin you'll find here: http://theanarchistlibrary.org

You'll even have street anarchist authors there like the Zen Anarchy one and the one I don't particularly like which is about how the Confederate flag can be an anarchist expression.

So you have a great mix and wealth of ebooks you can pick from.