Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

A couple of changes on the forums

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ungovernable, May 9, 2014.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    The home page was way too much overloaded with inactive forums so i did a couple of changes. You can discuss here if you don't like it.

At APN we always did a lot of efforts to build an international community and support as many languages as possible. Unfortunatly it was unsuccessful and english remains the only language spoken here, or almost. Almost all of the language-specific forums didn't receive a single post since last year.
    1300 posts in the international forum in total in a couple of years of activity isn't enough for all the place it was taking on the homepage.

So from now all international forums are appearing as sub-forums so it's taking less place

Additionally:

- "P2P and other downloads sites" was moved as a sub-forum of the "music" forum
    - "Requests" forum is now a sub-forum of "Other downloads"
    - The category "file sharing discussion" was totally deleted

Questions :

- Should we merge the "Non-punk anarcho music" with "Anarcho-Punk downloads" and rename it as "Anarchist music downloads" ? Or is it better to keep the punk separated from other genres ?

- What to do with the DIY/Creative section ? It's one of the less active forum on the board, but it's pretty interessing to see other people's arts.

2. dee2211

dee2211 Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2014

please keep the DIY/creative section.

3. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

4. dee2211

dee2211 Member Forum Member

Apr 11, 2014

at least we have another things to see here aside from politics and music things

5. Havran

Havran Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 22, 2012
     Czech Republic
    I think there is no need to separate punk from other genres, so your idea of merging it with Anarcho-punk downloads is OK with me.

6. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    My two cents...keep non anarcho and anarcho music seperate...please

7. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I agree, keep them separate. And definitely keep the creative section.