Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Polish (FINLAND) UHREJA KUTEN ME KAIKKI - 2005 - KOSKA VETTÄ EI OLE JUOTAVAKSI...

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Kaih, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Kaih

Kaih New Member New Member

Dec 21, 2009
     Finland
    (FINLAND) UHREJA KUTEN ME KAIKKI - 2005 - KOSKA VETTÄ EI OLE JUOTAVAKSI TYYDYMME HIEKKAAN. EMME SIKSI ETTEI OLE VAIHTOEHTOA VAAN SIKSI ETTEMME YMMÄRRÄ EROA (CD)

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.
    (Finland) Uhreja kuten me kaikki - 2005 - Koska vettä ei ole juotavaksi tyydymme hiekkaan. Emme siksi ettei ole vaihtoehtoa vaan siksi ettemme ymmärrä eroa (CD)
    (click on the link above to download the album)
    NOTE: If you like the album, support the scene and buy it from an underground distro or from the band itself!

(FINLAND) UHREJA KUTEN ME KAIKKI - 2005 - KOSKA VETTÄ EI OLE JUOTAVAKSI TYYDYMME HIEKKAAN. EMME SIKSI ETTEI OLE VAIHTOEHTOA VAAN SIKSI ETTEMME YMMÄRRÄ EROA (CD)
    =======================================================================

01 -.mp3
    02 Ja missä?.mp3
    03 -.mp3
    04 Olisiko jo aika.mp3
    05 -.mp3
    06 Edelleen.mp3
    07 -.mp3
    08 Seitsemäs musta päivä.mp3
    09 -.mp3
    10 Tivoli.mp3
    11 -.mp3
    12 Toisella Puolella.mp3
    13 -.mp3

RECORD INFORMATION

Koska Vettä Ei Ole Juotavaksi Tyydymme Hiekkaan. Emme Siksi Ettei Ole Vaihtoehtoa Vaan Siksi Ettemme Ymmärrä Eroa.
    Release Date : 2005

Mini-CD and first actual release of this Finnish Anargothic punk band.
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

UHREJA KUTEN ME KAIKKI Biography

"Uhreja kuten me kaikki" (could be translated as "Victims as we all"), is a Crust punk / hardcore punk band from Finland. Originally formed sometime around 1993 or 4, as a sideproject for a punk-band called Olotila. At that time the line up was Teemu-Drums, Juan-Keyboards, Tommi-Guitar and Kaih-Guitar and Vocals. There wasn't anyone on the bass, thou there were a few candidates. Anyway the project eventually dried out and was nearly forgotten as other projects seemed to be more important. From that period in time, the band could also be remembered under the name of Mustaleski (The Black Widow).

On the Verikyyneleet-demo, which was recorded during the summer of 2000, the only one left from the original line-up was Kaih and the demo can easily be labeled as a soloproject. Some added essence to the recording ware brought in the forms of Janne on guitar, Joni on bass and a machine on drums. Janne and Joni formed also a part of goth-pop band Dekadelika.

During the autumn of 2000 the band was rehearsing and aiming at gigs. The core of the band being: Kaih-Guitar and Vocals, Janne Kärkkäinen-Guitar, Lari Grohn-Guitar and Joni Ala-aho-Bass. With the line-up, the group tried to find itself a drummer and another vocalist with eventually no considerable success as the future would point out.

At the beginning of 2001 the destiny took its course and Kaih moved to Lahti, and the band iced one again. This time the quietness lasted antil the autumn of 2003, when Kaih was somehow asked to join a beginning punk-project then named UKK13. With slight manipulation and force the group was named after it's forefathers, and the style started to slowly mold to the darker tracks of punk.

At that time the goup was formed by: Kaih-Guitar, Miro-Vocals, Juha-Bass and Lasse-Drums. With that line-up the band finally got to perform in the font of the live audience, the first official gig being at the Vuoritalo on saturday 12.6.2004.

During the autumn of 2004 the band once again started to slip down the hill, mostly for the lack of rehearsal place and motivation. In the beginning of the year 2005, the band decided to switch back to a drum machine, and Lasse, the drummer was booted. Since that Uhreja kuten me kaikki has been rehearsing and gigging as a trio, using equipment like DVD-player, data-projector, background audio and such as important part of the show.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - LDP Records And Accessories

2. scum

scum Member New Member

Dec 20, 2009
     Finland
    heheee :ecouteurs: