Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Polish Piekło Kobiet - Moralna Inwigilacja

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by nestor machno, Nov 24, 2009.

1. nestor machno

nestor machno Member Uploader Forum Member

Nov 23, 2009

RECORD INFORMATION

Moralna Inwigilacja
    Release Date : 1996

Labels correction. Cassette was self released by the band. Refuse Distribution was main distributor and Ciach! zine, Pepisko and Tutaj Teraz Records helped this or that way with putting this out.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Piekło Kobiet Biography

Polish crust punk band with strong anarcha-feminist and pro-vegan stance, formed around 1992 or 1993 in Łuków and disbanded in 2002. Their name means "Hell For Women" in Polish, and is connected to the protests against the anti-abortion law in the country, and most of their songs express topics like women rights, animal rights, sexual violence, pro-choice and childfree views and resisting the Catholic church. All band members were also active in the feminist movement "Wiedźma" ("Witch").
    ---

Piekło Kobiet - radykalny anarcho-feministyczny zespół crust punk z Łukowa.

Skład mieszany: dwie dziewczyny i dwóch chłopaków. Początki sięgają wczesnych lat 90. - zespół grał od około 1992/93 do około 2002 roku. Jako jeden z pierwszych poruszył kwestie praw kobiet na polskiej scenie DIY punk, czym wywołał duże poruszenie.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Not On Label (Piekło Kobiet Self-released)

2. vonMorte

vonMorte Member New Member

Oct 11, 2009

dobre działanie.
    czekam na więcej.

3. kudlaty1125

kudlaty1125 New Member New Member

Jul 22, 2010

bardzo dobra płyta, cieszę się że to się tu pojawiło

4. Havran

Havran Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 22, 2012
     Czech Republic
    Can you pls re-upload it somewhere? I don't know if it's deleted, or my PC is fucked up again but...I can't download it :) sooo...it'll be great if you can put it up somewhere again :)