Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Japanese Quarto Potere - Tetano - Split 7" - 2008 (Italia)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by punkmar77, Jul 28, 2011.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

Quarto Potere:

1. Hiroshima
    2. 10-100-1000
    3. Autoproduzione
    4. A Chi
    5. Guerra Di Pace

Tetano:

6. Odio La Polizia
    7. Violenza Non-Violenza
    8. Mass Merda

Quarto Potere Biography

ENG: 4° POTERE are born in the June of 2006, from an idea of Seba (Bornsick drums,r.i.p.) and Robi (bass in Bornsick,r.i.p., and ex-guitar-voice in the GxAxPx) to which one adds undergoed Federico (voice and guitar in Imposizione Facoltativa and Abominio) to the guitar and undergoed after Marcellino (Vile Future,r.i.p, voice) to the bass. Whithin a month the group already has to the assets 11 songs and 1 cover and does his live beginning in two days of the DIY's festival in Serramanna on July 29-30. Instead the second concert develops at two days punk-hc to Capo Comino on August 13-14. In October'06 Piero (Imposizione Facoltativa, Abominio) replaces Seba on the drums. In November'06 is out the first cd's"Incubo Senza Fine" a coproduction of Sickpunx'zine∏ and ToscanaAnarcoPunx, with 9 songs. The group has as primary one to talk about the topical problems, in Sardinia and in Italy and also the world plans employer and motivation, the "politics" and the anarchy as musical weapon to the bands speak only of love or problems to suit a world that to as do not face. Totally anticopyright and anticommercial, anatchist and pro direct action, value max imposed in its jobs present and future, favourable to any Benefit initiatives and autoprodotte/diy. For the future there is in program a tour to the Italy North and maybe the Europe North, and the participation to a pair of Italian and foreign Compilation. In Dec.'08 out split7" with TETANO and start second (split) tour in Italy

ITA: I 4° POTERE nascono nel giugno del 2006, da un'idea di Seba(batteria nei Bornsick,r.i.p.) e Robi(basso nei Bornsick,r.i.p., e ex-chitarra-voce nei GxAxPx) alla quale si aggiunge subito Federico (voce e chitarra negli Imposizione Facoltativa e nei Abominio) alla chitarra e subito dopo Marcellino (voce nei Vile Future,r.i.p.) al basso. Nel giro di un mese il gruppo ha già all'attivo 11 pezzi propri e 1 cover e fa il suo esordio live nella due giorni dell'autoproduzione a Serramanna il 29-30 luglio. Il secondo concerto invece si svolge alla due giorni a Capo Comino il 13-14 Agosto. Nell'ottobre '06 Piero (Imposizione Facoltativa, Abominio) sostituisce Seba alla batteria. A Novembre'06 è pronto il primo cd"Incubo Senza Fine"coprodotto da Sickpunx'zine∏. e ToscanaAnarcoPunx, il cd contenente 9 pezzi. Il gruppo ha come idea principale e motivazione primaria quella di parlare dei problemi attuali, sia in Sardegna che in Italia e anche nel Mondo, la "politica" e l'anarchia come arma musicale alla faccia di gruppi che parlano solo di amori o problemi ad adattarsi a un mondo che a quanto pare non vogliono affrontare. Totalmente anticopyright e anticommerciali, anarchici e epr l'azione diretta, prezzo massimo imposto nei propri lavori presenti e futuri, favorevoli a qualsiasi iniziativa benefit e autoprodotte/autogestite. In Dic.'08 esce lo split 7" con i TETANO, e di seguito il secondo tour (split) al centro-nord Italia
    PUNX NOT ONLY MUSIC
    PUNX NOT ONLY MUSIC

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.
  2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    re-linked :o