Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Japanese G.I.S.M. - M.A.N. - 1987 (Japan)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Bunny, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Bunny

Bunny Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 13, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

1. Good as It Is
    2. Frozen Dirt
    3. Nations Prosperity
    4. Anatomy Love Violence GISM
    5. Meaning Corrupted 1 "Fatigue"
    6. M.A.N. (Military Affairs Neurotic)
    7. Meaning Corrupted 2 "Degeneration"
    8. Meaning Corrupted 3 "Destruction"

RECORD INFORMATION

Militaly Affairs Neurotic
    Release Date : 1987

In this record, G.I.S.M. is an acronym for God In the Schizoid Mind. The release is also known as "M.A.N.". The first copies sold at [l=Edison (3)] included a large poster and a piece of paper stating that a sticker designed by [a=Pushead] was to be included, but was canceled. Limited edition of 3000 copies.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

G.I.S.M. Biography

G.I.S.M. was a Japanese Hardcore PunkHeavy Metal band from Tokyo, formed in 1981. The band split after Randy Uchida's death in 2001.
    After more than a decade of silence G.I.S.M. played a show at the 2016 Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, Netherlands. It was their first show ever outside of Japan.
    In the last years, G.I.S.M. was a guitarless trio formation, sometimes without Sakevi.

The acronym G.I.S.M. can stand for: Guerilla Incendiary Sabotage Mutineer, God In the Schizoid Mind, Gay Individual Social Mean, Gnostic Idiosyncracy Sonic Militant, etc.

---

G.I.S.M. (ギズム Gizumu) was a Japanese hardcore punk[1] / heavy metal band formed in Tokyo in 1981. Even though the guitar style resembled heavy metal in many aspects, GISM was one of the first Japanese hardcore bands, while at the same time drawing influence from the early industrial/avant-garde music scene—something uncommon in punk bands at that time.

The acronym GISM has many different variations; they include: "Guerrilla Incendiary Sabotage Mutineer" (original), "God In the Schizoid Mind", "Grand Imperialism Social Murder" and "Gnostic Idiosyncrasy Sonic Militant".

GISM has attained a cult status in the international punk scene, duly for their unique blend of heavy metal and hardcore punk. Roadrunner Records ranked Sakevi Yokoyama No. 49 out of 50 of The Greatest Metal Frontmen of All Time.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Beast Arts

Label owned and operated by a542659 of G.I.S.M. since 1987.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO G.I.S.M.

Death Side

Gauze

The Comes

Disclose

Zyanose
  2. SurgeryXdisaster

SurgeryXdisaster Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 8, 2009

Re: G.I.S.M- M.A.N

lady gaga likes GISM

3. GretaGarbage