Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Note to Amy (NLD/Punkrock) - help w/ tour needed - Germany

Discussion in 'Europe' started by eelco_nta, Dec 22, 2014.

1. eelco_nta

eelco_nta New Member New Member

Dec 22, 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm still trying to get a self booked tour together for my band Note to Amy (Netherlands) for January 2015.
    We just released our 2nd LP on my label, White Russian Records, and want to return to Germany for some shows (we did a tour in 2012 with Berri Txarrak from Basque Country, and played some one-offs in Germany too).
    We play punkrock music (reviewers said we sound like Bad Religion mixed with Foo Fighters and Ignite).

We're not members of silly copyright societies, and we don't need big money, just a few euros to make it to the next city maybe.
    All we'd really love is some veggie food, some drinks and maybe a floor to sleep on and some nice conversations with people!
    In return we'll bring our backline and we'll play everything we have, and dance and make it a great night. Promise :)

I've been contacting hundreds of venues and managed to get some confirmed shows, but well, January is near and there's some dates open.
    If anyone has any suggestions or can be of any help in any other way, i'd massively appreciate that.

I have the following still open:

JANUARY 2015:

Fri - 09 -
    Sat - 10 - Abstand - Berlin - DE
    Sun - 11 -
    Mon - 12 - Plan B- Ostrava - CZ
    Tue - 13 - Subway To Peter - Chemnitz - DE
    Wed - 14 -
    Thur - 15 - Crowbar - Groningen - NL
    Fri - 16 - Mad Music Club - Hameln - DE
    Sat - 17 - Carlsbad - TBA - CZ

If you wonder what we sound like, our new singles/videos have just been released and you can find that on YouTube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E81eUmqg_NI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-0FZOMV7DA

If you want to reach me by email; you can on eelco@notetoamy.nl

Thank you so much for reading.
    eelco

2. eelco_nta

eelco_nta New Member New Member

Dec 22, 2014

Filled the Sunday. Prague, Cafe Na Pul Cesty. Come say hello if you're from around there :)

And if anyone has any good suggestions for the Wednesday 14th, it'd be very helpful :)