Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

28th Sept ::: Addictive Philosophy ::: wolverhampton UK

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anton-One, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Anton-One

Anton-One Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 30, 2012

New Rage presents .......Derby's finest political Ska punk band
    Addictive Philosophy http://www.addictivephilosophy.biz/
    a band influennced By Rancid, The Specials, Inner Terrestrials and CRASS file them under ska punk.
    are playing live upstairs at the Giffard Arms a genuinely haunted old Wolverhampton pub.

+ INDECENT ASSAULT
    Dudley based Anarcho punks formed in the 80's but back to rant against the state, you might've seen them Support to the Damned at the Robin or even at this years Rebellion festival.

DJ Paranoia (rebellion festival) DJ Orange Chip.
    starts 7:30 the bands will be finished in time for last busses / trains to Stourbridge, Walsall , Stafford , Telford etc dj's until closing.

Admission £5 pay on the door.

Public transport.......
    The bands will be finished in time for last public transport
    on a sunday last trains out of Wolverhampton are :
    Birmingham 23:19
    Stafford 23:15
    Telford 23:45

Last Trams....
    Birmingham 23:00
    Wednesbury 23:45

Buses most last buses on a Sunday to places like Stourbridge, Cannock, Walsall go from town centre past 23:00 hrs, I'll post up more details they are messing around with the streets and direction of traffic 31st Aug onwards, I'll post up info when I find out whats happening.

from Bus Station
    529 Walsall 23:15

Parking......
    until recently parking was free after 6 pm on a Saturday and all day Sunday. But Wolverhampton City Council are greedy a short sighted, money hungry noses in the trough bunch of bastards who have decided to charge people for parking at the weekends as well. I surgest that If you park park outside the city's ring round and you will find free street parking. otherwise Fold st park (will charge but it is nearest car park to the venue)
    Evening parking charge (after 17:30) is £1 on a sunday.

People please help spread the word about this night please share, invite your facebook friends.

we are on facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/events/7516132 ... 7/?fref=ts