Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Skollie! - Demo - 2010 (South Africa)

Discussion in 'Other downloads' started by veganboy-1, Sep 29, 2012.

1. veganboy-1

veganboy-1 Member Uploader Forum Member

Dec 21, 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

[​IMG]

Track List:

1 - Get Me Out Of Here
    2 - You Can Hold My Hand
    3 - Champ (Gypsy Pirate Punx From Another Dimension)
    3 - Arthritis And Gout
    5 - Blood On The Street
    6 - Motala
    7 - Flesh And Bone
    8 - Happy Death Day To You
    9 - Song For The Dead

Skollie! Biography

Skollie! is Jonathan Mackie from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.

"I bought an acoustic guitar and started writing songs, recorded some demos in my bedroom and gave them to friends who kinda liked them so i started playing shows for my friends generally at the old faithful Winston Pub. Fast forward about a year i recorded some new demos including the hit single 'This One's For Belinda' which became hugely popular on Umbilo Road. I still play shows. i like sharing stories and songs and such things.... thats it" - Skollie!

Jonathan also plays bass guitar in the band 'Car Boot Vendors' who are shocking South Africa with their energetic, up beat acoustic punk and wild stage performances.

" I play guitar/ukulele and sing songs. Download my demo for free @ http://www.mediafire.com/?dkihhw3ri2uxfj0 "

Influences
    Against Me!, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Jawbreaker, Modest Mouse, Sibling Rivalry, Bomb The Music Industry, Neil Young, The Lawrence Arms, No Idea Records, Drinking, Love, Life, Death, Friends, Foes, Unemployment, Facial Hair, People...

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Skollie!

Car Boot Vendors

Sloppy Folk

All These Wasted Nuts

Pass The Jug!

Monday Morning Justice
  2. noomi

noomi New Member New Member

Oct 3, 2012

This short tutorial will explain how to upload an album on ANARCHO-PUNK.NET. We are assuming that you already have the album ripped on your hard drive, in a compressed format like mp3/ogg/flac/wma/...
    If this is not the case, you can ask for help on the forums and the members will assist you in ripping an album on your PC.

3. noomi

noomi New Member New Member

Oct 3, 2012

This short tutorial will explain how to upload an album on ANARCHO-PUNK.NET. We are assuming that you already have the album ripped on your hard drive, in a compressed format like mp3/ogg/flac/wma/...
    If this is not the case, you can ask for help on the forums and the members will assist you in ripping an album on your PC.