Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello!

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by CEPUKA SPLEEN, Jan 19, 2017.

1. CEPUKA SPLEEN

CEPUKA SPLEEN New Member New Member

Jan 19, 2017

I'm Ernesto and I'm from southern Italy. I grew up with punk, ska and reggae, then when I was 14 I started singing in a fucking street punk band with my friends...we used to play together in our guitarist's garage...first cigarettes, firts beers, first problems with the society.
    I discovered ANARCHO PUNK maybe when I was 16, listening to english bands like SUBHUMANS, CONFLICT, OI POLLOI and others...I don't know what an anarchist is and also I don't know what anarchism is, but I believe in ANARCHY 'cause I can't accept the dynamics of this system.
    Now I'm 20 and I play TEKNO music without forget PUNK...and nobody can say what I must or mustn't do in my life, 'cause I'm the only who has the right to choose.
    Well, I'm not so good in english, I would like to write something else but I don't find the words ahahah In italy there were lots of anarcho/hardcore bands in the '80s...like NEGAZIONE, INDIGESTI, WRETCHED, PEGGIO PUNX, CRASH BOX, NERORGASMO and others...also from '90s to our days lots of bands in Italy still scream...stay tuned! I'll try to post something about that.

CHEERS! :ecouteurs: