Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Here I am

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by illandqueer, Sep 18, 2016.

1. illandqueer

illandqueer New Member New Member

Sep 18, 2016
     United States
    I'm really bad at intros but I'll give it a shot. I'm a queer, white, mentally ill, disabled, anarchist, witch, feminist, 18 year old who lives in poverty and is tired of government. I live in Indiana, in the US. (Sorry for all the adjectives opps) I've only been an anarchist for likeee 5 months, but I've spent the last 5 months learning and loving it more and more. I joined this (forum, site ?) to learn more on ways I can help other people through anarchy and also help myself because I need a lot of help because of the government. I've also really been looking for ways to survive and get my needs met without having a job because I am not stable enough to carry on through a job and get up on a specific schedule to go to my job. I'm hoping I can learn more about anarchist and non-capitalist music, because I'm really struggling in that department. Those so many thing running through my head to say so I'm just going to cut it short and end with thank you for reading this. :ecouteurs:

I forgot to add I go by they/them or xe/xyr/xem pronouns only