Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello from Cali.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Sillysixpin, May 11, 2016.

1. Sillysixpin

Sillysixpin Active Member Forum Member

May 11, 2016
     United States
    When i was in high school i was really into crust punk and (while i didn't consider myself one) i enjoyed studying Anarchism, but being a minority in California i got a very one-sided intro to politics in this leftist state. I love to understand why people follow their beliefs, including why facist/nazi people belive what they believe.

One recently theory and aspect of control that i've gotten into would be conspiracy theories (No, i don't belive every conspiracy i find, but some are indeed true, and some are debunked, others out in the open but no one sees it. Alex jones is a clown). I was always really dissapointed at how ambiguous crust punk was (other than Aus-rotten, off the top of my head) at exposing an enemy, It never mentions illuminati bloodlines, MKultra, Mass media, and fake religious church cults or other documented conspiracies that would aline as good enemies for both left and right movements.

Another thing i didn't understand was how leftist the anarchist movement was, despite being proposed as politically neutral, it's alines too well with leftist. Right-wing style anarchism, like anarcho-christian, Anarcho-capitalism is always discourage.

As much as i'd like to openly compare anarchist ideology to facist science, I'm not here to tell you what to think, as the "Who we are" says, i'm here to use this place as a tool, to sharpen my understanding of the subculture and Anarchism.

2. JolleyPunk

JolleyPunk Active Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2015
     United States
    Welcome to the site mate! Glad to have another mind in the collective here