Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Hello, I'm dylstew.

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by dylstew, Jul 11, 2014.

1. dylstew

dylstew New Member New Member

Jul 11, 2014

Hello, I'm dylstew. I'm 17 years old and I'm into Punk music. I like both the ''real''(for lack of better word) punk and pop punk(I've mostly listened to pop punk and ska punk), but I'm mainly here for the ''real'' type of punk since that's what I want to get into more. but it's harder to find download links to those. I really like bands like Minor Threat, FEAR, Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, subhumans, big boys, etc.
    I'm not a punk or an anarcho punk, but I just really like punk music. I hope that's not a problem. I don't care too much about the lyrical content of punk bands or politics in general ,I hope that's also not too much of a problem. I'd like to be able to maybe find some more download links here, maybe share mine, and talk to others about punk music.

Pretty much anything I've listened to on LastFM I have in my library. So if you need anything, just give me a PM. There's a lot of bands in there you'll probably hate, but there's plenty of punk in there, which I've all properly mp3 tagged.
    http://www.last.fm/user/dylstew/library

(also, just because it's in there and I've listened to it doesn't mean I like it anymore. For example I hate sum 41, yet it's in there because it's the first band I ever listened to.)

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Hello and welcome to APN

3. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Welcome from a fellow newbie :)