Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Gay Anacho-Punks?

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Thadious_James, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Thadious_James

Thadious_James Member New Member

Jan 23, 2013

My name is Matt or Thadious, whichever you prefer, I'm a gay, 18 year old High School Anarchist. I love Powerviolence, Punk, Folk-Punk, Ska, and indie music. I'm gay, and fight for marriage equality for everyone. Straight, Bi, Trans, Gay, Queer, doesn't matter, we all have the right to love who we want to love. I have an amazing boyfriend named Davy, and I love him. Music is my life, and I'm an Anarchist of course. I'm in 4 bands: a Hardcore Punk band, Folk-Punk band, Ska-Punk band, and Powerviolence band. Anyone else here Gay or LGBTQ? Anyone else here into Powerviolence?

2. PoshyX

PoshyX Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 17, 2012
     United States
    bisexual here, at least i think so. the thought just occurred to me a few months during an intense psychedelic experience that i might be attracted to guys as well as girls, but i haven't had the balls to test out the attraction. i mean, i've thought about a few guys and found some attractive, but i think it's all in my head. know what i mean?
    i haven't come out to anyone either; i'm a bit ashamed of that. (not ashamed of potentially being bi, ashamed i don't have the balls to tell anyone or act on it.
    welcome to apn. \m/

3. Thadious_James

Jan 23, 2013

I've been there. Don't be ashamed, it takes balls to come out. I thought I was gay in Middle school, put it outta my head, and finally accepted it in my Senior year after 2 failed Hetero relationships. My all be in your head, might not, but if you find guys AND girls attractive who gives a shit? It's for you to figure out, and fuck the haters. Thanks for the welcome!

4. Harrison

Harrison Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 11, 2009

...WELCOME :ecouteurs:

Also powerviolence rules. Deep Shit is local band from Wisconsin where I live. They're pretty good.

5. PoshyX

PoshyX Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 17, 2012
     United States
    yeahyeah, seconded. it shouldn't matter to people in the first place, but it does... i hate to admit it, but i think that's what holding me back.
    idk, i'll figure it out. thanks for the words of encouragement broha. enjoy your stay. :)

6. Rosetta Stoned2

Rosetta Stoned2 Active Member Forum Member

Aug 16, 2011

Fuck you for being in 4 bands! I'm not even in one.......FUCK
    Also.....I thought you would all like to know that I like to shove my finger up my ass while I masturbate in the shower ;)

7. scales

scales Active Member Forum Member

Apr 14, 2012

Queer punk from San Diego what's up

8. Thadious_James

Jan 23, 2013

You'll figure it out. And yes, unfortunately it does matter, and it's what held me back as well. I was raised christian and baptised mormon, but this year I walked away from it all. Tired of the lies and bigotry. Anytime man, just PM whenever you feel likk talking.

9. Thadious_James

Jan 23, 2013

Just hanging out. Looking for more LGBTQ punks to talk to, I'm the only one in my area out of all my punk friends lol

10. Thadious_James

Jan 23, 2013

Thank you! I love powerviolence and just noisey, and loud hardcore. My buddy Bricker got me into it, and He, my buddy glenn, my bro and I are starting up a PV band.

11. Thadious_James

Jan 23, 2013

haha! Not alone there mate XD Bands are all I do, my town fucking sucks. It's either shitty people, or get together with other local musicians and make noise haha!

12. Voodoobwai

Voodoobwai Member Forum Member

Apr 19, 2012
     Sweden
    Yeah right, be sexual, get turned on (man woman trans couples shemale whatever), listen to punk music, be happy, and remember AnarchoPride rules!

13. fubarista

fubarista Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 13, 2011

I wonder how it would go over if somebody wrote that they didn't used to be racist but that they had two failed friendships with people of color, so they are racist now.

What Voodoo said. And if you can't be happy, don't blame half the human race. It's okay to blame the fucked up individuals who fucked you over, or blame the fucked up society that fucked them over, but not to blame everyone who happens to have a similar shape, color, or whatever.

Horny people usually go for whatever is readily available and the least hassle, which, unfortunately, might even be a goat. Haven't seen anyone demanding the right to marry one, though.

14. sugarandspikes

sugarandspikes Active Member Forum Member

Jan 20, 2013

I think I'm bi or pan, although I've no idea and as I'm a hormonal teenager I might just be confused. I tend to find a good personality attractive regardless of gender/gender identity, though.

15. fubarista

fubarista Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 13, 2011

Somebody, I think it was on Twitter but it might have been here, said that they're sapiosexual--sexually attracted to intelligent people.

Now we have to make it LGBQTIPS.

16. VeganShteve

VeganShteve Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 15, 2012

[​IMG]

17. RorytheRocket

RorytheRocket Member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2012

I'm pansexual and genderqueer myself. It isn't uncommon for punks to be gay. Where I'm from it's pretty accepted if you're gay or not.

18. JoshyBane

JoshyBane New Member New Member

May 16, 2017

There are tons of us!