Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

any cool tattoos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rude-boy, Mar 20, 2010.

1. rude-boy

rude-boy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Mar 12, 2010

yoo any one got any cool lookin tattoos? maybe a branding or someshit. hey even a niffty pircing?? post some pics or tell me about em

right now im planning on getting a new tattoo on my for arm but im haveing alllot of trouble thinking of something worth being inked on me. i have one other tattoo which the pic is below. maybe some of you guys got an idea i want somthing that signifies unity and being able to just chill out and get along together. pretty much those punk and skin pics where they are drinking together but it does not have to do what that exacvtly. i just want to get along with every one...any ideas?

here is my first tattoo...all the tattoo guys said it was the best skankin guy they have ever seen haha
    the colors have settled more so its less of a brown but its black and white like it should be now. that was recent after i got the tattoo. hahaha poppa smurf!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. Probe

Probe Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 30, 2010

woah that looks awsomne :D

i have an idea! how bout the anarcho-punk.net artwork...the oneon the top left hand corner?
    except without the ANARCHO PUNK.net

3. blacknred

blacknred Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 6, 2009

[​IMG]

Not cool but some of mine, top/bottom ambigram of g/f and daughter names.

[​IMG]

4. blacknred

Oct 6, 2009

5. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

not bad. i alwase like the (insert wtv here) under the skin of the arm and its ripping out.

my buddy owes me a tattoo done by him. he got a tattoo set up from his girl freind for chrismas and he has been pretty much doodling on him self with it. since hje got it he finished covering his hands and arms and part of his legs. but i unno i cant just slap on a random tattoo. in my eyes its gotta mean somthiung true to what i am....thats why i only have one and have been thinking for months of #2

6. blacknred

Oct 6, 2009

yes , me too , all mine mean something ! Quite addictive too . Thinking of getting another celtic one or the West Ham crossed hammers or "nemo Me Impune Lacessit" , which sort of means ;don't fuck with us !!!

7. skinsympathy

skinsympathy New Member New Member

Mar 21, 2010

8. Anom

Anom Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Dec 21, 2009

I didn't have permission to see that page...

9. skinsympathy

Mar 21, 2010

[​IMG] - sorry guys, try that one?

10. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    when I was 14 I got to jam out with Battalion of Saints in a cheap recording studio under the College Grove mall
    [​IMG]

and this is the band I had with my now deceased compadre Luis Huerena of Solucion Mortal/Tijuana No
    [​IMG]

I have many more tattoos including a full body portrait of Joe Strummer but I haven't taken pics yet....

11. rude-boy

Mar 12, 2010

skin isent that a total chaos alblum cover?

12. skinsympathy

Mar 21, 2010

yes it is mate! haha, i used to listen to them all the time as a kid, although my tastes have furthered into the world of crustiness since then, i think its still an awesome pic. below the tatt is going to be the two pigs carrying off a punk, pretty much like the 'in crust we trust' album cover..

13. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

I could post a pic of my tattoo, but photobucket would just delete it anyway...

14. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    well then just describe it for us please

15. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Haha, well it's not as cool as some others here, it's a chinese dragon done freehand all over my back, from right shoulder to the left side of the low back, black and white. I thought, as long as i'll just have one, it better be a big one!

16. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Why would photobucket delete that?

17. Anom

Dec 21, 2009

Don't know, it deleted one of my stencils so i guess it can delete pretty much anything...

18. UntoTheSky

UntoTheSky New Member New Member

Mar 30, 2010

New here but figured I'd contribute somehow -
    [​IMG]
    CND inner wrist, eventually gonna be extended.

And heres my Philtrum piercing, my stretched labret, stretched lobe and inner conch piercing, I also have a stretched septum, a stretched tongue, another two stretched lobe piercings a tragus piercing and a couple of others al not on show. Plenty more to come :D
    [​IMG]

19. nodz

nodz Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Apr 4, 2010

[​IMG]

Was thinking of getting the following tattoo as a half sleeve on forearm. Any comments?

20. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Very nice, I think it will look great, my back-piece is going to be a similar looking 'woodcut litho' of Aquiles Serdan fighting off the Mexican Army....