Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Show me yer shit kickers!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nodogs_nomasters, Jul 16, 2015.

1. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    Boots! After years of settling for second hand store pairs that barely fit my feet, I finally decided to break down and get myself some durable boots that fit. Just got 'em today from a little shoe boutique downtown. They're supposed to be for men (all the "female" boots were useless acts of trendiness with no durability at all), but the clerk found a small, narrow pair that fit just fine. I'm in love.
    Now it's your turn. Send me boot pics! How long have you had them? Where did you get them?

Attached Files:

2. Elgeeto

Elgeeto Member Forum Member

Jun 29, 2015

no cameras but certainly shoes did become sandals

3. LIVE_FREE

LIVE_FREE Active Member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Male
    Ontario, Canada  Canada
    I wore through my last pait of combat boots (thinsulate all weather waterproofs). Had them for years. The soles were worn down to nothing and they werent fog proof anymore. I left them in some alleyway one day. I got a lighter pair of not unsulated combat boots for 30$ but they are kinda fucked. They have brand nee soles vause the prev owner resoled them but he must have put alot of weight on the outside of his right foot, they are literally stretched out. Im gonna ditch em and get a "new" pair soon. Im gonna get some right good ones though this time. Oh and i always use hockey laces. Theyre strong and long, and i guess im that fucking canadian.