Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

stasi creeping on punks in east germany 1980

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rebellious twit, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLehmoEH7lE[/video]

i read once, that the stasi was afraid of rock musicans and punks, that's why the east germany punk scene was very secretive and very small,

anyhow this video shows stasi wasting time on punks with hangovers lol :thumbsup: .

2. THEBLACKNOVA

THEBLACKNOVA Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 11, 2011
     Mexico
    HAHA i wonder what the stasi is thinking german society is coming too? as they document these uneventful moments of punks...haha

3. hobolosophy

hobolosophy Active Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2013

Haha, good old Stasi! My father played in a rock band in East Germany and he never had any direct problems with them. They spied on him and opened a file on him but they did that a lot with "normal" people too. But what about about the NSA, the CIA, the FBI, the BND etc... The BND (Bundesnachrichtendienst) tapped my phone and the phone of a friend during a protest in Munich once and they ordered an arrest on our cameraman. The Stasi was hardcore but they were nothing compared to the surveillance today. You don*t have to be Edward Snowden to know that. I wonder what Eddie could tell about the spying on punks though, haha.

4. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    I've never really thought about it that way, comparing the Stasi to today's surveillance world, but I think you're right that it's probably no different today in the developed world if not worse, especially if you consider all the new technology they have today, it's just not done so openly. And yet in some ways it's done even more openly today.

5. Kobac

Kobac Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 7, 2009
     Denmark
    Croatian ex prime minister(now in jail :lmao: )Ivo Sanader and HDZ(most popular Croatian right wing party) robbed whole country blind and everyone knew what is going on and no one done anything at that time, and now we have "left" wing fuckers that keeps following the old ways of stealing little what we have.And we still do nothing.
    I hate this fucking country :ecouteurs:
    I agree about surveillance.30 years ago they at least tried to hide theirs activities, today they do not give a fuck about opinion of their SERVANTS!

6. heema

heema New Member New Member

Sep 26, 2014

it's a GMO in a way. The O part of it never lived so I guess it does count a "cruelty-free" but it's still genetically modified. If this takes the place of killing and slaughtering animals then I am all for it. - See more at: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=16255#sthash.m2Jfu5Aq.dpuf