Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

The community in general

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by (A)NOW, Jun 21, 2015.

1. (A)NOW

(A)NOW Active Member Forum Member

Jan 12, 2015

I just wanted to say how much I fucking love you guys and people lIke us. .. people who may feel alone and on the outside

I've come from a long line of feeling alienated.. and it's nice to be around people who are the same.

Let me know how you feel about the fuck you community. How you fit in. Or dont.. etc..

Alright.. done. Later

2. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

Right on, my friend : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    shame this place is so dead, I really like everyone here

3. (A)NOW

(A)NOW Active Member Forum Member

Jan 12, 2015

Yeah. It can be dead at times. But let's change that. Keep posting. Keep being awes OK me people :)

4. nodogs_nomasters

nodogs_nomasters Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 15, 2014
     United States
    First of all, I'm sorry I haven't answered your email yet.
    But yes, I always wish that this place were more active.
    I have 2 good friends who think along the anarcho vein. One recently moved away to work on a sustainable farm. The other is in fucking Syria aiding war torn communities.
    They're both out doing cool shit, which is great for them (I just hope that my friend in Syria makes it back in one piece), but I do get pretty lonely in this hick town now that they're gone. I mean, I've got other friends who I hang with frequently, but none of them are radical/anarcho (generally speaking, anyway, there's a few that lie in some blurry liberal punky netherworld, and others who I barely get a chance to hang out with), which is a bit of a bummer sometimes. Nobody to talk revolution, off the grid living, or moltov cocktail recipes with, ya know? There's only so many times you can talk about who's dating who before you run out of whos.
    I love my non-anarcho friends, don't get me wrong. I just feel sort of... alienated, like you said. There's some really amazing energy that I always get when I talk to humanist dreamers and intelligent anarchists. I always walk away and grin to myself for the rest of the day. It inspires hope and a sense of true community.
    Anyway, I'm saving up for my short bus by working for cash grubbing capitalists who watch my every move with glass eyes mounted up on the ceilings. I am bursting at the seams to get my hands on that bus so that I can kick this popstand and go busking around the U.S. with a trusty german shepherd. I've got a couple thousand saved up. If I can just manage a few more months without going postal, we'll be in the clear. I've been cooped up in this town for 11 years. 3-6 more months shouldn't eviscerate me.
    I'm a dumpster diving gypsy at heart. I don't belong here. This place is killing me inside and I miss my like minded friends. It's alright, though. This life is what I make it and I'm in the process of making it what I always knew it could be in my heart.
    That being said, even though hardly anybody posts on here with any frequency, I absolutely love browsing old posts. Gives me some heart after a long, dehumanizing day at the shitmill. Plus the music library is positively bitchin'.
    Post away, friends :a:

5. Anarcho_Wolf

Anarcho_Wolf Member New Member

Nov 24, 2012

Boy oh boy do I know that feeling! Within my immediate friends at least the ones I talk to regularly, I am the only one with even the slightest amount of radical thinking and it dose get rather lonely at times. I made an account on Anarcho Punk a while ago but, honestly I rarely sign on and have only posted a couple of times! Although I'm thinking of changing that because honestly there is nothing like chatting to like minded individuals, who dare to question their lives and don't just believe everything which is spoon fed to them.

6. Sillysixpin

Sillysixpin Active Member Forum Member

May 11, 2016
     United States
    I knew 7 people who were into punk, 3 of them were crust, If they were anarchists, they didn't belive in equality, they were more neutral leftists, like the ideals of street punks. one was literally mansion rich and crust, but i guess anyone can technically be crust regardless of class.

I didn't like these people at first but they ended up being cool people, despite how new i was to it.

Outside of my highschool days, as in everyone at shows, everyone was cool. I thought people would give me shit for having a disrupt patch that was clearly ordered, yet no one cared, i thought this wasn't DIY, or is this elitist nitpicking?