Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Battle Of Disarm Lyrics

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by Derpycatharsis, May 15, 2015.

1. Derpycatharsis

Derpycatharsis New Member New Member

Jan 3, 2014
     United States
    Would anyone have Battle Of Disarm information or lyrics? I really am interested in them but have no clue what the lyrics are other than covering animal rights/liberation, veganism, nuclear and other war topics, I can surely assume that a majority of it is in Japanese. :/ :/ :/

2. RememberGlencoe

RememberGlencoe Experienced Member Experienced member

May 12, 2014

supposedly decoda.com has Battle of Disarm lyrics, quick search on duckduckgo told me that. But I'm on a borrowed computer with only fucking Norton to protect it, so I'm not going to explore it for you. Lyrics sites are always seedy as fuck with virii and popups. Try multiple search engines when you are looking for something, their results are often different, or at least in different order so stuff on page 13 on google might be the first result on bing.
    We really ought to make a sticky with links to lyrics of bands, it would be nice. Might be a nice pet project of mine when I get my new laptop up and running, hm.

3. Sickentooth

Sickentooth Member Forum Member

Dec 2, 2013

Which is really LA vampire music!
    Real Teeth! :ecouteurs:

4. Masmagz

Masmagz New Member New Member

Nov 25, 2015
     Thailand
    I like this comment a lot. And follow-up forum on forever.

5. PGHAnarchoInsomniCrusty

PGHAnarchoInsomniCrusty New Member New Member

Did this ever come to fruition?

6 members have read this thread this month

1. PGHAnarchoInsomniCrusty
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Hajnal
  4. Frito
  5. AGRBFK
  6. Erroristic-Subculture.com