Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Free punk artwork / flyers

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by crabbie, Apr 25, 2012.

1. crabbie

crabbie New Member New Member

Apr 25, 2012

Hi there

I am an artist based in Ireland.

My main work involves designing and painting motorcycle jackets on commission but I am now looking to build a portfolio elsewhere.

I am a massive appreciator of punk music and recently my work has started to lean in this direction. I have noticed that the quality of posters and
    flyers for punk gigs has deteriorated in the past few years. Most promoters are happy to advertise a night with shoddy, last minute posters spewed out from
    half-arsed graphic designers or indeed their own inept Microsoft skills.

I want to change this by designing posters that are mean, eye-catching and genuine. Hand-drawn art that reflects the DIY attitude

If you or your band needs art work or flyers designed let me know and I will design them free of charge.

My email is edinbrag@hotmail.com

Cheers.

2. Veganarchy

Veganarchy Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 10, 2009

Wow, what's up with the spam?

Also, "shoddy, last minute posters spewed out from half-arsed graphic designers or indeed their own inept Microsoft skills" is FUCKING DIY!!!

3. annakeyrat

annakeyrat Member Forum Member

May 25, 2012

diy the core of the punk ethic. why pay some supercilious dweeb who just don't get it and is only in it for the $$$$. Out damned spot.
    :ecouteurs:

4. crabbie

crabbie New Member New Member

Apr 25, 2012

Who are you refering to out of genuine curiosity?