Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

devotchkas, the eyeliners, other girl bands

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by nat-attack, Feb 24, 2012.

1. nat-attack

nat-attack New Member New Member

Feb 24, 2012

dose any one know where i could find these bands, i have been looking for them for months.

2. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

use bandname - torrent on google, at least the eyeliners are well presented in several sources, with a little patience you'll find out a DL with the least noisy soundquality.
    devotchkas seem to be rare, but i think i know someone who has oi-toy & the 1998 EP, i ripped it but lost it recently when my OS died... bit patience please, maybe it takes a few days to get and upload it... :ecouteurs:

3. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

You get better results if you search "bandname"+"record title" on filestube.com. Finds the stuff people upload on blogs usually. A lot of stuff people don't bother making into torrents shows up, so there's a few rare rips kicking about that you'll only find this way.

4. nat-attack

nat-attack New Member New Member

Feb 24, 2012

i found the music i wanted but.... i put on the goolgle serch-> the devotckas.zip- and i got them on mediafire.com .and ill upload it on here for others to have,cause sharing is caring lol b <3

5. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

Since they weren't an anarchist band, maybe you'd be helping people out a bit more if you put the link to it on the "punks and skins" website. Just a thought, so that the people most likely to enjoy it have a chance to check it out :)

Also, that song of theirs about hip-hop is pretty culturally excluding, and I find the lyric "Big Fuck Off To Crusty Hippies" to just be cheap and offensive.

6. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Devotchkas is a nazi band. Fuck this band.

So many ppl like this band in the punk scene but they don't realize that the singer is nazi.

@noisephiliacruster - 雑音暴行卍 - Stephanie Devotchka from the band The Devotchkas. Sporting...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

xH8edgex: I know that The Devotchkas were an apolitical band, but do you have any political views? Beliefs?

Steph: I've never been too politicized. Over the years, after everything that I've experienced and seen, now I will never be tolerant of leftists, all their antics are utter shit, they just divide our scene, which makes it almost impossible to play normally some of the great Oi! -Groups. This is very disappointing! Antifa repeatedly criticized me for my musical taste and love of RAC music, which really prompted me to stand on anti-antif position. I have no more patience.

xH8edgex: Your attitude to RASH, SHARP, and political correctness.

Steph: RASH, SHARP and political correctness for ZADROTOV !!! Ahahahah. In fact, hippies among skinheads are the end of skinhead culture. They are like flies, they bring a lot of inconvenience and should be slapped from the scene without delay. Skinheads should never be friendly or fair.

CLASSIC SKINHEAD PHOTOGRAPHS: Интервью со Стефани (Stephanie), ex-вокалисткой The Devotchkas.

Stephanie is also in a relationship with the singer of Offensive Weapon, a neo-nazi bonehead RAC band.

punkmar77 likes this.