Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Bike punx

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by Tjomp, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Tjomp

Tjomp New Member New Member

Jan 18, 2012

Hello. Im Tjomp. This spring me and my girlfriend are gonna make a cycle-trip from Breda in the Netherlands to Asia. First we are going to follow a trail called Iron curtain trail. You guessed its a biketrail along the border between the "east and west" It runs all the way from Lapland until the black sea but we start somewhere in the middle of Germany. We want to visit as many cool DIY places, squats and punk initiatives as possible on the way and participate! Can anyone help us with interesting places and people to visit on the way.The route is most of the time near borders. First Germany-Tsjech, Tsjech-Austria, Slowakia- Austria, Hungary-Austria, Hungary-Slovenia,Hungary-Croatia Hungary-Serbia, Romania-Serbia, Bulgaria- Serbia- Bulgaria-Greece. Ive pasted a map below of the route we more less take. We will probably start half march. If you know any nice initiatives that are more less on the road we would be happy to get in touch. We are especially interesting in things like DIY housing like squats and building earthships and wagonplaces, growing your own food, brew your own beer, organization of punk and art events and a lot more.
    Greetings bikepunk Tjomp

2. Bananaman

Bananaman Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 9, 2009

Hi, if you are passing through Serbia I can help you possibly for Croatia, Romania or Slovenia as well...

3. Tjomp

Tjomp New Member New Member

Jan 18, 2012

4. Mason_Baumgar

Mason_Baumgar New Member New Member

Dec 25, 2014

People thought it's the biketrail across the national boundaries relating to the "east in addition to west" That goes all the way by Lapland prior to the african american beach yet all of us commence a place down the middle of Philippines.