Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

anarchist/antifa organisation near paris?

Discussion in 'REQUESTS' started by Bine, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Bine

Bine Member New Member

Aug 17, 2013

i'm moving to a small town near paris soon and i couldnt find current anarchists or antifa homepages for paris. does anyone know an active anarchist/antifa organisation there?

2. hobolosophy

hobolosophy Active Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2013

Sorry, I don't give out names or information likes this on unencrypted places. Especially if I don't know the person who is asking. Most members here probably wouldn't do that.
    But I'm sure that you will find local projects there and the people will help you out if you get in contact with them. That's usually the best way.

3. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

one word, french CNT.

4. Bine

Bine Member New Member

Aug 17, 2013

Sorry, I don't give out names or information likes this on unencrypted places. Especially if I don't know the person who is asking. Most members here probably wouldn't do that.
    But I'm sure that you will find local projects there and the people will help you out if you get in contact with them. That's usually the best way.[/quote]

like i was asking for something illegal ^^ well, we are talking about a town with 15.000-20.000 people surrounded with towns of that size, 40 min. away from paris. finding local projects isnt very likely to happen, thats why i'm asking. getting in contact with the right people isnt that easy under conditions like this, maybe i'm luky, maybe not. just thought it would make things easier if i knew what to look for

5. hobolosophy

hobolosophy Active Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2013

It doesn't always need "illegal" stuff to put someone into trouble. Plus who decides what's illegal or not? It's definitely not us.

I can understand that you want to get in contact with the right people in your new neighborhood. But you don't want to cause them any trouble, right?
    Just go to a left hangout in the area and talk to the people there. I'm sure that they can need a helping hand and you get to know new people who know other people who know other people.. ;)

6. Bine

Bine Member New Member

Aug 17, 2013

of course i dont want to cause anyone any trouble! yeah, i guess ^^

7. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    There is a lot and they are not hard to find. However, internet forum is not the best place to make contacts, especially if you are a members with 3 posts they won't trust you.

Look for them (to name only a few):

Anarchist organisations:
    CNT-F, CNT-AIT, CNT-Vignolles, Alternative Libertaire, Fédération Anarchiste

Antifas:
    Action Antifasciste Paris, Collectif Antifasciste Paris-Banlieues, SCALP-REFLEX

I would recommend to stay away from RASH-Paris (lots of authoritarians and other kind of intolerant assholes who likes infighting) and also from SHARP-Paris (so-called "anti-fascist" skinheads who likes '80 bonehead bands and such. Their leader is a zionist racist against arabs)

8. Bine

Bine Member New Member

Aug 17, 2013

okay, thank you :)