Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Bread and Roses - Deep River Day - 2007 (U$A)

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by JackNegativity, Mar 20, 2011.

1. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Tracklist:

1. Making Punk a Threat Again, Again
    2. Reply to Michael
    3. Babylon is Fallen
    4. Buried in Business Casual
    5. The Whale
    6. Shenandoah
    7. I Have Led a Good Life
    8. Never Hopped a Train
    9. Bedtime for Plutocracy
    10. Mama Tried
    11. Let My Last Words Not Be in Rhyme
    12. To Beat the Devil (Hidden Track)

RECORD INFORMATION

Deep River Day
    Release Date : 2007
    FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Bread and Roses Biography

Band members: Morgan CoeBad-ass folk-punk from Boston: these guys play traditional Irish arrangements and old IWW songs played hard and sloppy complete with tin whistle, fiddles, and rhythms ready made to stomp your boots and wave a glass of beer to. There is a little more punk to the sound and the idea here, as the recording is muddy and the fiddle is a bit out of tune, but the energy carries through as do the tough vocals and smart lyrics.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Fistolo Records

2. Brendon77

Brendon77 New Member New Member

Jun 14, 2013

Your pics are awesome. Thanks JackNegativity for sharing information especially download link and track list. Let My Last Words Not Be in Rhyme is my favorite song.