Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Tom Frampton - Making Folk a Threat Again (U$A)

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by JackNegativity, Mar 19, 2011.

1. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

[​IMG]

effortishard.blogspot.com:

Anarchist acoustic folk-punk singer. The vocals may take some getting used to, but the songs are really well written for the most part. Co-founder of the Riot-Folk collective. Was once arrested at the Republican National Convention for heckling Dick Cheney, which I find hilarious.

I don't know what year exactly this album is from, I've never seen the cover and have been unable to find one, and to the best of my knowledge this is the only named album he has put out. I'm not even sure if this album was ever physically released.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

Tracklist:

1. Intro
    2. (Another Song About) Mexico
    3. Honesty is not Fucking Emo
    4. No Title
    5. Johnny
    6. Ms. Jackson
    7. Young Punx in Love (Pirates Over Ninjas)
    8. No Title
    9. Ambush
    10. Sectarian Communist Party Blues
    11. No Title
    12. Best of Intentions
    13. Yonder in the Minor Key
    14. No Title
    15. Guatemalan Rain
    16. 25 Minutes To Go
    17. Outro

Tom Frampton Biography

Tom Frampton is a part of the Riot Folk collective, and comes from New Haven, Connecticut. His music is generally classed as "folk-punk", and his songs often have political - specifically anarchist - themes.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.