Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

WINDMILL MOTH GLUE - WIZARD ENTRAILS - 2010 (Britain)

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by windmillmothglue, Dec 16, 2010.

1. windmillmothglue

windmillmothglue New Member New Member

Dec 16, 2010

WINDMILL MOTH GLUE : WIZARD ENTRAILS
    [​IMG]
    1,SYRUP MOON
    2.STRAWBERRY RHINO
    3.ZOMBIE CRAB MAN
    4.TEDDY BEAR SWAMP MARCH
    5.SPERM TOWN
    6.THE JAMBOREE OF BEEZLEBUB
    7.LITTLE BANJO LAKE DEVILS
    8.TINFOIL MUMMIES
    9.GRANDPA SATAN

Me and two of my friends make noisey shit under the name Windmill Moth Glue. we spent two days sat in a dingy shed with the fourtrack set to record anything with a toy keyboard hooked up to two amps on an unpredictable distortion pedal and an octave one, vocals sung through a pair of headphones from the feedback of a grotty old amp, a guitar thats seen better days and rumbling drums and metal bins. the result was a lovely evil sounding fun tongue in cheek noisy album called Wizard Entrails

i have no fucking idea who would be into this shit as it hurts to listen to it but it was a lot of fun to make so would be a shame to keep it to ourselves.

yeaaaaah soooooo if youve got the time please give us a listen atttt
    http://www.windmillmothglue.bandcamp.com
    orrr if you dont want to listen/download the whole fucking thing theres a few tracks up on this:
    http://www.myspace.com/windmillmothglue
    or if your the type to judge an album by one song go on the bandcamp link and flick across until you see the song Grandpa Satan.

so yeah i also started up my little label in august putting out shit im into and im struggling finding any bands in liverpool that dont sound like the fucking kings of fucking leon sooooo yeah would love to hear your shit!

my names jack nice to meet you :ecouteurs:

RECORD INFORMATION

Wizard Entrails
    Release Date : 2010

Soothing sounds from the buggered old shack in the glowing tongue jungles on the fringes of hells bad bob. Three friends wrap up warm in wizard entrails and douse the area in lovely lollipop noise knives for all the dead children under the soil
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

WINDMILL MOTH GLUE Biography

WEBSITE
    The sound and aesthetics of this trio from Liverpool (UK) are characterized by a fascination for the bizarre and grotesque, which runs through the entire performance: from psycho-jazz-like, strongly percussive sounds to handmade stage costumes.

Band members: Dan Ford (2), Lloyd Jones (6), Jack Watson (2)
    ---

Soothing sounds from the buggered old shack in the glowing tongue jungles on the fringes of hells bad bob. Three friends wrap up warm in wizard entrails and douse the area in lovely lollipop noise knives for all the dead children under the soil.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Not On Label (Windmill Moth Glue Self-released)

2. windmillmothglue

Dec 16, 2010

Liverpool was hit with heavy snow fall this so we decided to get out and make a Grandpa Satan video.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvv-SPeZ3bk[/video]

3. windmillmothglue

Dec 16, 2010

4. windmillmothglue

Dec 16, 2010