Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

P.A.I.N - SKa pUNK EP (1998)

Discussion in 'Non-punk anarchist music' started by plastc-bullet, Oct 31, 2009.

1. plastc-bullet

plastc-bullet Member Uploader Forum Member

Oct 10, 2009

:ecouteurs:

The Propaganda And Information Network (as P.A.I.N is officially named) was first put together from the ashes of two seminal free festival bands:AOS3 and Radical Dance Faction. Brought together to carry on the same Anarcho-style rantings, but with a much harder, Punk Rock attitude to it (less toking and more drinking!) within the first 7 days of forming P.A.I.N managed to book up a 3week tour, literally writing the set in soundchecks. The band went from strength to strength releasing their first live demo (Prison's no Place for Punishment- a real collector's item these days,) within their first month of existence. Since then P.A.I.N. have released 2 studio albums, 2 cd singles and a couple of live albums, and are currently working on a new studio album and a P.A.I.N. in Dub album.the next due release is live at voodoo lounge dublin which was recorded last year. P.A.I.N have supported many causes over the years,from squatters rights,the grow more weed camp.a.i.n, stop the war,and anti fascism to name but a few since the band started there have been many tours of europe ireland and the uk for those of you who have not seen the band play keep a watch on this page and sure as apples is apples and weed is weed we will be in a venue near you soon. so get the cider out get the spliffs rolled and we will be seeing you on the road. THE CAMP.A.I.N CONTINUES.

TRACKLISTING:

01. Revolution For Sale
    02. Grow More Weed
    03. M6 Style
    04. Last .PA.I.N To Skaville
    05. Lighters

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

RECORD INFORMATION

Ska Punk
    Release Date : 1998

Poster cover fold out 11x17 inches. HQ Goldsmith's Tavern. Release included a free P.A.I.N patch.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

P.A.I.N Biography

WEBSITE
    British punk/dub band formed in 1995 from the ashes of [a542463] and [a282934].

Band members: Dan Bdlang, Ozzy (7), Steu, Steo (3), Phil Beckett (2)
    Band ex-members: , John Horabin
    ---

Established in 1995, The Propaganda And Information Network (as P.A.I.N is officially named) was first put together from the ashes of two seminal free festival bands: AOS3 and Radical Dance Faction. Brought together to carry on the same Anarcho-style rantings, but with a much harder, Punk Rock attitude to it (less toking and more drinking!) within the first 7 days of forming P.A.I.N managed to book up a 3 week tour, literally writing the set in soundchecks.

The band went from strength to strength releasing their first live demo (Prison’s no Place for Punishment – a real collector’s item these days,) within their first month of existence. Well that was 11 years ago. Since then P.A.I.N. have released 2 studio albums, 2 cd singles and a couple of live albums, and are currently working on a new studio album and a P.A.I.N. in Dub album.

There are a few gigs springing up around the country and more tours coming up in a couple of weeks so things are going great guns at the moment. “Sharpen your cutlasses boys, theres a mighty stormy sea ahead!!”

Members of P.A.I.N can also be found in less (London, England), SUICIDE BID, LEGION OF DYNAMIC DISCHORD, RUBELLA BALLET and ERIS.

Myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/propandinf

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - P.A.I.N. Records

2. ANTi SYSTEm

ANTi SYSTEm Member New Member

Nov 15, 2009

3. The No

The No New Member New Member

Dec 2, 2013

reup pls