Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Diatribe Live Dec. 11 2010

Discussion in 'Music videos & Live shows' started by punkmar77, Dec 14, 2010.

1. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIAPI-iGoA[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tLWgBt-MBA[/video]

2. trevor9849

trevor9849 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 12, 2010

3. Carlos

Carlos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 1, 2010

imagine the nostalgia that the older show goers are feeling, thats awesome to have seen them in the 80s

4. snookams

snookams Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 7, 2010

beer and sweaty punk rawkers. looks like a fun night, wish i could have been there

you guys do shows often?

5. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    We'll probably play again sometime in Jan., we want to record first before more shows. The sad thing was no one was supposed to be drinking there....but you know how that goes, it's like cat wrangling trying to get punks to behave themselves. Did you see all the blood on my face from my finger?

6. snookams

Feb 7, 2010

haha yeah, i've done that before too....except with a sax and a bloody nose not a finger. best feeling in the world is to play music with blood and sweat all over ya.

you guys should do a show at the riff haus here in orange county if you get the chance. i know bones booking could help out with that, they used to book my old pv band....i'm not sure who does booking down in San Diego though.

7. punkmar77

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    We'd love too, as soon as I find out about the recording session...

8. snookams

Feb 7, 2010

yep i hear ya. recording is the hardest part of being in a band, as i'm sure you know.

and just fyi if you do come to the OC and play, make sure you get onto a good bill-- alot of the shows turn out to be complete duds....i'm talking pv bands with pop ska bands and a thrash band opening. i mean i'm all for diversity and all, but vodka and wine don't go well together, if you know what i'm saying.

9. deadrock98

deadrock98 Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    now i wish that there was more of a scene over here...but sadly its slowly dying a slow painful death. we got no real punk bands anymore just a lot of post-punk type of bands and the few old punk bands that do play only play at venues where some of the kids who are under 21 are starting to get into punk music cannot really get exposed to it. it makes me sad a bit...but i am hoping to move away from Providence...if California had snow id move there since it looks like a great punk/music scene

10. Bones Booking

Bones Booking Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2010

California does has snow, especially right now, not as abundant as other places but hey!

11. Bones Booking

Bones Booking Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 16, 2010

This!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ \m/