Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Writers Strike

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Frito, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Frito

Frito Member New Member

May 27, 2023
    Male
    Poland  Poland
    Any thoughts on the recent writers strike?
    Its been going on for almost 2 months now and personally I don't think the writers are gonna give up, and get what they deserve and that it will be an example that fighting for your rights is not a lost cause as so many of people tend to belive.

2. Rune

Rune Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 7, 2023
    Female
    Western Australia, Australia  Australia
    I stand in solidarity with the striking writers, although there's only so much I can do as I am in another country and I live with folks who don't approve of activism they don't like.

3. praxedis

praxedis Member Forum Member

Aug 20, 2020
    Male , 34 years old
    Nürnberg, Deutschland  Mexico
    In my opinion something big is coming as this type of entertainment is part of the American mainstream and even international by the scope of the productions, which will impact society with a deep reflection questioning the false promotion by the media that AI is the new technological revolution, synonymous with progress and desired and loved by every person who wants to live in modernity controlled by large technology corporations

What a laugh and how disgusting when fucking companies like disney, amazon, netflix, hbo, paramount and so on, thought they made it to stay forever without discontent and that "they are doing very well" the very imbeciles Disgusting their fucking ambition for money and passing over people. Let them fall one by one and be collectivized and turned into film and TV workers cooperatives. Anarcho-syndicalism would make a revolution with the SAG-AFTRA unions currently if famous people would not desire more money as income from the streaming parasites.

Spike one of many likes this.

10 members have read this thread this month

1. Frito
  2. AnarchyRules
  3. Charger Bullet
  4. Rune
  5. praxedis
  6. Spike one of many
  7. BeeDog
  8. Ⓐ//hug0//Ⓔ
  9. Starfighter
  10. punkirratia