Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Where/how do you print patches?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sillysixpin, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Sillysixpin

Sillysixpin Active Member Forum Member

May 11, 2016
     United States
    Is there a site you use? Or do you have to have a printing machine?

I want to print this part of a dystopia shirt, and it needs the precision of a machine.

2. JolleyPunk

JolleyPunk Active Member Forum Member

Aug 5, 2015
     United States
    I usually send stuff that requires precision to t-shirt print shop. I use http://makeateeonline.com/ because they don't charge a shit ton for one print at a time. You could also find a friend who has a screen printer or a silk screen, you would have to make the screen and probably print it yourself, but its not too hard to do. I've always just made my own stencils and went from there. You could make a double stencil, so you can get joining parts with the second print. You can also check places like etsy for shops that do custom patches. Hope this helps mate!

3. Anton-One

Anton-One Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 30, 2012

there is a book called DIY Screenprinting : How to Turn Your Home into a T-Shirt Factory by JOhn Isaacson lots of good tips about making your own screen etc, cheap as well I got a copy for £2.
    theres also a book called How to Create Your Own Gig Posters, Band T-Shirts, Album Covers, & Stickers: Screenprinting, Photocopy Art, Mixed-Media... by Ruthan Godollei that I haven't seen personally but it looks very handy.