Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Swedish Svaveldioxid - Mental Skyttegrav (2023)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Starfighter, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    [​IMG]
    MP3 | 320kbps CBR | 9,15 MB | Total running time: 3:25

This is a promo flexi for their upcoming album.

01 Knullad Av Kriget.mp3
    02 Mental Skyttegrav.mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spike one of many likes this.

RECORD INFORMATION

Mental Skyttegrav
    Release Date : 2023

Two track promo flexi for upcoming album on Blown Out Media. 275 copies made.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Svaveldioxid Biography

WEBSITE
    Käng/hardcore punk from Stockholm, Sweden.
    Formed early 2015.

Band members: D.M. (2), Robin Wiberg, Joakim Andersson (2), Kevin Welin
    Band ex-members: , Pjär Carlman, Vidar Ter-Borch
    ---

Stockholm, Sweden https://svaveldioxid.bandcamp.com
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Blown Out Media

A US label based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Svaveldioxid

Löckheed

Socialstyrelsen

Warvictims

The Varukers

Desperat
  2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Do you rip all these records yourself, Starfighter?

3. Starfighter

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    Yes, I do! Well, I believe two or three uploads on here have not been from my personal collection (and then it's been files from the bands themselves - such as the case with this release actually, the flexi included a free download from their site). Why do you ask?

4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Well, I've never ripped anything myself and I was just wondering if the song titles are automatically inserted or if you have to type out each song title manually?

5. Starfighter

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    It depends on your media and the ripping software! If you record a vinyl or tape then you have to record the whole thing manually and cut it into individual tracks and add all the information yourself. If you rip CD then most software have an auto-tagging feature that pulls information from the internet (if there is any).

Edit: Here's a video showing the process in my case (using a Totalitär CD and dBpoweramp).

Last edited: Sep 4, 2023
  6. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Oh, I'm so sorry mate - me and my stupid outdated browser!!! I can't watch your video, I hope you didn't make it especially for me. If you did you could always just make a new thread and post that video there as a tutorial, I'd hate the idea of your work going to waste! Thanks a lot for your information though (and especially for the video of course, even though I can't watch it, but that's not your fault), that's answered my question!
    And hats off to you and to everyone who rips from vinyl or tape!! {langue}{byebye}{merde}
    (I couldn't find an appropriate emoji that tips it's hat, so here are 2 of 3 totally inappropriate emojis just for laughs :ecouteurs:)

7. Starfighter

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    Don't worry! It was just a short 8 second clip of how my ripping software populated the data fields for the tracks when I put a CD in the drive, showing how effortless the process is (when it comes to CD). :) I believe EAC is the more popular choice since it's free, but I like dBpoweramp (not free) better for all the extra things it does.

Spike one of many likes this.

16 members have read this thread this month

1. Starfighter
  2. Second thought
  3. Rune
  4. Zbyszek
  5. aint ashamed
  6. zabza79
  7. Spike one of many
  8. lotta
  9. pedrodalion
  10. ermine