Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Riot Fest - Chicago - 2013 - September

Discussion in 'North America & Pacific Region' started by anarchoskin69, Jul 2, 2013.

1. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

September 21st to 22nd

The Replacements, Blink 182, Iggy and the Stooges, Rancid, AFI, Brand New, Public Enemy, Airborne Toxic Event, AWOLNATION, Guided By Voices, FLAG IIII, Rocket From the Crypt, Bad Religion, Matt & Kim, The Dismemberment Plan, Alkaline Trio, Superchunk, Yo La Tengo, Against Me!, Best Coast, Minus the Bear, Naked Raygun. The Stranglers, Stars, Capital Cities, Breathe Carolina, The Dear Hunter, Chuck Ragan, Bosnian Rainbows, This Will Destroy You, Wovenhand, Lydia, Peelander-Z and Touche Amore

Only band that was ever anarcho-punk on the line-up is Against Me!, but I LOVE Rancid and AFI. I would go this show if I wasn't on house arrest. Matt & Kim wouldn't be too bad to see, either.

2. Rebellious twit

Rebellious twit Experienced Member Experienced member

Jul 21, 2012

line up is terriable...after my opinion against me! is a shitty band i liked it once, but it sounds like the same in all of their songs, but i have respect for their singer she is a badass :thumbsup: .

3. LunaDoesn'tCare

LunaDoesn'tCare Active Member Forum Member

Jul 1, 2013

I agree with you StegoSaurus. :thumbsup: I'll possibly be going with a couple of friends of mine that's into that music, which is rare cuz I have lame friends. lol :ecouteurs: