Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Protocols of Zion (9/11 and anti-Semitism : Against conspiracy theories on 9/11)

Discussion in 'Documentaries & Movies' started by ungovernable, Oct 17, 2010.

1. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    [​IMG]

The Protocols of Zion is a 2005 documentary film by Marc Levin about a resurgence of antisemitism in the United States in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks. Armed with his camera and appearing on screen along with his subjects, Levin engages in a free-for-all dialogue with Arab Americans, Black nationalists, evangelists, White nationalists, Kabbalist rabbis, Holocaust survivors, and Frank Weltner, the founder of Jew Watch web site.

Levin’s film draws its inspiration from an encounter he had in a New York taxi not long after 9/11, in which his driver, an Egyptian immigrant, made the claim that the Jews had been warned not to go to work at the World Trade Center on the day of the attack. He then said that “it’s all written in the book,” referring to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a 1903 book purporting to disclose the Jews’ master plan to rule the world.

Discredited as a hoax by The Times of London in 1921, The Protocols provided a crucial influence on Hitler’s world views, and had fuelled hatred, violence, and ultimately genocide attempts through the first half of the twentieth century. Ads for the film show two stacks of books, visibly entitled Protocols of Zion, with smoke billowing out of the top portion of the left-hand stack. This looks much like actual pictures of the World Trade Center as the fire raged through it.

[video]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3490585239364821305#[/video]
    Alternative link:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7169205203825782546#

2. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Re: Protocols of Zion (9/11 and anti-semitism : Against conspiration theories on 9/11)

Yeah we need to provide him proofs to counter his conspiration theories well he's the one who sould provide evidences to prove it... logically, something isn't true until it's proven, and not the opposite...

3. dwtcos

dwtcos Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Oct 22, 2009

Re: Protocols of Zion (9/11 and anti-semitism : Against conspiration theories on 9/11)

that was really good. thanks ungovernable.

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States

What kills me is they have Dick Lucas of SubHumans/Citizen Fish doing spoken word on one song.....

5. butcher

butcher Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Sep 8, 2009

proof is little more than a NWO mind control technique.

6. KAAOS-82

KAAOS-82 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jul 13, 2010

ehhh Butcher, you know my views on this stuff. I hate all interest groups (politically motivated or otherwise) and you can't deny that America is very supportive of Israel's own genocidal regime. NWO? who knows... but theirs a lot of convincing evidence to suggest that 9/11 was an inside job. Your either finger pointing at the Jews or Islamic terrorists. why is it racist if you think the jewish lobby in the states is responsible rather than a terrorist group hiding in the mountains of Afghanistan?

7. KAAOS-82

Jul 13, 2010

Even if the protocols of Zion is a hoaxed document, it doesn't mean some of it isn't true.

8. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

that's kinda backwards thinking, if its a hoax then its false, no?
    how can a fabrication be anything other than false?

9. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

do you seriously not see the issue with implying that there is a secret group of Jews running the world?

10. KAAOS-82

Jul 13, 2010

Just because it sounds bogus doesn't mean its not true. Same with fabrication, it doesn't mean its entirely false, but it can have inconsistencies or down right lies. I haven't read the protocols of Zion, but regardless, I see plainly that as with any institutionalised religious organisation, they can pull strings to get what they want within government, the Vatican is no different.

11. KAAOS-82

Jul 13, 2010

As opposed to implying that a secret group of africans, whites or asians are running the world?

12. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

it is proven to be a hoax, so like completely not true.

don't be daft, no-one is implying or stating there is a secret group of africans, whites or asians running the world.
    Yr the only one implying there's a secret group of jews running the world. And yes, that is fucked up in the extreme.

13. KAAOS-82

Jul 13, 2010

Hang on, I haven't implied anything.... I said that the Conservative Jewish lobby is very strong in the US, that doesn't mean that the Jews control the world...

And regardless of that, I'm not tarnishing all Jews with the same brush, the dude who made this film happens to be Jewish himself...

I hate this attitude that we can't critisise the actions of a religious/political group because their hiding behind the guise of race. its fucking stupid.

14. ungovernable

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    You're kidding me i hope ? the more i read from you the more you surprise me

Why the fuck would the jews attack usa ? This is ridiculous.... And there is a load of evidences proving that it came from islamist, especially the people on United 91 who saw everything and had the time to call their families...

Anyway why always waste our time on speculations and possibilities instead of centering our energy on the real problem and the consequences of 911 : usa war on terrorism, afghanistan, irak, etc.... The whole conspiration bullshit is a big smoke screen and the government is happy that we waste our energy on conspiration theory instead of fighting the real problem...

You're really weird, Kaaos-82...

So what ? He's part of the conspiracy too ? Never trust a jew ?

You know, there are anti-sionist jews, jews supporting palestine, etc... Putting all the jews in the same basket reminds me of fascism and nazism.

Thats bullshit, i am clearly anti-sionist and i'm the first one to talk shit about Israel. But there's a difference between that and believing in ZOG bullshit or being bordeling anti-semitist with huge generalizations and prejudices.

15. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

You state:
    you've implied a lot.

you've done more than that, I think you know that, hence yr trying to distance yrself from yr previous statements. How about you retract them instead?

16. KAAOS-82

Jul 13, 2010

Your basing that on assumptions, I've never stated in my previous posts that I believe the Jews are controlling the world.
    And regardless, I wouldn't care if they were.

17. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

I guess reading this would be enough:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protoc ... rs_of_Zion

Blaming the "jews" for 9/11 isn't racist, because there is no jewish "race", it's antisemitic and a diversion from the real treat to the world - what's the use of considering the role of the jews for the "war on terror"?
    Do you really think the pentagon or the u.s. economy needs a "strong conservative jewish lobby" to come up with some shit?
    It's okay to critisize the israelis for the crimes they do in the name of their state, or the jews for their elitist religion - as long as we mind the line between critisizm and antisemitic propaganda.

18. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

i repeat:

19. butcher

Sep 8, 2009

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp3h02Jwfsk&p=7E83C4EC8BDF1AF6&playnext=1&index=10[/video]

20. Mischieff

Mischieff Active Member Forum Member

Jul 5, 2010

Implying that Jews are running the world is fucking outrageous, it's as outrageous slander as saying Muslim Islamic extremist perpertrated 9/11 on their own without providing any proof (as is the case with the official version of events). There are a collection of very powerfull families that are involved, some are Jewish, some are not. The zionist families that are involved in some of this shit are not even really Jewish yet profess to be so. Why is it so suprising and unbelievable to people to accept that the people who run things are rich and powerfull bankers/familes, does that not make sense?! Who else would it really be?! Anyway...

Cheers for posting the video though, will check it out later. I assume I'll be dissapointed, as is the case with most of these 9/11 truth debunking attempts I see.