Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

PHONE ZAP TO GET ANARCHIST PRISONER NOAH COMRADE KADO COFFIN OUT ON PAROLE SOONER

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by Peter Scott, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Peter Scott

Peter Scott Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 6, 2023
    Male , 37 years old
    North Carolina, United States  United States
    Kado is in the texas GIST unit and will complete his probation program on december 12. Now the problem is that paperwork then has to be filed so kado can get out on probation. I have called and talked to the office to confirm that guards can drag their feet and take their time so the paperwork if they are trying can take 1-2 months who knows how long if the guard is in a bad mood. So once that paperwork is done Kado gets out on probation. So He would really appreciate a phone zap to encourage the guards to finish the paperwork in a timely manner. Pressure could cause Kado to get out on probation 1 or more months sooner.

Noah Coffin (inmate ID number) 01795167
    Gist Unit Po Box 660400 Dallas TX 75266-0400

Here is his request

"I do have a SERIOUS task for any and all of my support network.. The very week I complete this program I'll need EVERYONE an THEIR FRIENDS to email, call-call-call and outright pester the Huntsville RPD )regional programs division) head honcho "Christopher Carter" Director over all Texas.
    What should be said is simple:
    "Mr Coffin was paroled in 2022 and had to wait 8 months to get into your 6 month program. Now he's done and we have waited a long 15 years to get him home. While SOME of your program complete prisoners are released within a reasonable time, (about a week), some are held onto for week, even a month or more.. We know that's to do with mere paper work being done. Please do not hold him - we want him home"

This should be started on december 12th and done daily until Kado is released. This seems like a very effective use of a prison zap as the prison officials kinda just said 1-2 months who knows and there doesn't seem to be a big priority on getting inmates out after they did their time. Which is deeply disrespectful obviously

Shoutout to Kados instagram @comradekado

To pester the Huntsville RPD
    (936) 437-7322 will lead you to some underling answering the calls
    you can email the head honcho at christopher.carter@tdcj.texas.org
    Email for the RPD in general RPDProgramLiaison@tdcj.texas.gov
    Kado hasn't asked to inform guards but the Hunstville RPD has told me guards are responsible for getting the paperwork done in a timely fashion so phoning the GIST unit is a good idea as well.

Gist Unit (BJ) - Texas State Jail
    (409) 727-8400 (**097)

Kado has claimed that it is arbitrary and sometimes people wait months to get on parole. I have called the RDP and they confirmed that they are in no hury and we can be waiting months rather than weeks for a anarchist to get free. So they should get some pressure so they understand that keeping people locked up after they make parole is a problem to deal with swiftly.

for question help or feedback you can message lettuce @criminalcabbage on mastadon @lettuceleafer_mtd on instagram

Kados plans for release are to mobile tattoo artist for a donation to get money to pay for land so he can use his master gardener skills to make food.

"why is everyone so amped about choosing their favorite ruler? More yet - if two people outside are arguing their freedom to choose altogether different rulers, neither are as free as me here ... in segregation" -Kado

Source: Phone Zap to Get Anarchist Prisoner Noah Comrade Kado Coffin Out on Parole Sooner | anarchistnews.org

2 members have read this thread this month

1. Peter Scott
  2. Rune