Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Old School Punk

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Doktor Howl, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Doktor Howl

Doktor Howl New Member New Member

Apr 7, 2012

Hello, everyone.

I'm never sure how to write these things, so I'll just wing it. I'm an old bastard, got into punk in the early 80s. At about the same time, I found myself ass-deep in Discordianism. By the late 80s, my idea of fun got me in a jam with The Machine, and I wound up in the US Army...The level of chaos and insanity there kept me interested for about 10 years...Until I had a bit more fun than I really wanted, and was medically discharged. Spent some time after that as a cop, a mook, and eventually started working for Big Oil, and wormed my way into mid-level management, where I have been gleefully throwing sand in the gears for about 5 years now.

I'm still into punk, though I have to say I still like the 70s/80s brand more than the recent stuff. As far as the "anarcho" bit goes, I do more damage to The Machine every day before lunch than many people will do in their entire lives. Fucktard Ex Machina, that's me.

Okay for now,
    Dok

2. Repulsive Cocks

Repulsive Cocks Active Member Forum Member

Aug 31, 2012

haha nice man i love old school anarcho punk and just 70s and 80s in general. More angry to me then alot of punk today \m/