Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Next issue of Zine with Comp out in March

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TreyofToday, Jan 29, 2024.

1. TreyofToday

TreyofToday Experienced Member Experienced member

I will be putting together the next issue of Murder & Mayhem’s Zine & Compilation during February to have an issue in March. I would like current bands on it but hell I’ll take old defunct shit maybe. Next comp will have DROP DEAD; BLOWNAPART BASTARDS; INEPT; REGURGISTATE, and a few surprises from other 90’s punk and hardcore greats. Still I don’t want to be recapturing my youth; I want to spread subversion! Create chaos! In time for the celebration of the execution of christ, after all I am the Messiah of Madness!

do you write? Even better! Fuck music! Write me a history of your punk scene; interview a band you like; write a poem! Write some anti-Trump shit, write some anti-Biden shit. Write some shit about sell-out assholes! Write some shit about me! Fuck. Write something? What you can’t write, and you’re not on a band? You better draw! What you have no creative talent at all?! You can donate money to me! The zine is free so is the music; but physical copies are available! Cd-r, spray painted and hand decorated with 77 minutes of god awful punk noise, or cASSette side A has 20 song comp (plus one of a kind treat) and side b has 45 minutes of virgin tape for y’all to fuck! First issue is available now. I have been sending so many promos out and trades but damn photocopies, tapes, that shit costs actual money. I ould love some advertisers like send me $5.00 and I will be your monkey! As long as it’s punk as fuk shite that I can get behind!

Also planning a MAYHEM fest in the swamp ‘bout a half hour outta Raleigh. Good underground outdoor venue; full stage, lights, power, bathrooms, and best yet, camping! Try fishing; catch a foul-mouth bass. Looking to do this late September or October. If you need a date in the area anytime, we can help. If you’re a traveler and just want to camp out on a lake inhabited by all sorts of weirdos, I know the place.

Ok, that’s it. Here’s a link to Murder & Mayhem blog.

Murder and Mayhem Records Presents: Punk Blog

Attached Files:

4 members have read this thread this month

1. TreyofToday
  2. Rune
  3. Charger Bullet
  4. Otto Von Heeren