Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Neurotic Arseholes - Bis zum bitteren Ende (1983)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Spike one of many, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    It's hard to put this record/ band in a niche and it's taken me a while to really appreciate this band. Neurotic Arseholes offer up a varied mix of styles but play predominantly melodic punk. They were an important band in Germany in the 80's and have appeared on numerous German and international punk compilations. Active from 1979 to 1986 and with multiple reunion show from 1989 to 1998.

Here's a review from MRR in 1984:

"Neurotic Arseholes …Bis zum bitteren Ende LP

Ach du Lieber! This is a shredsational record that mixes some incredible thrash songs
    with punk and post-punk numbers, and manages to pull it off. Sometimes the guitar work
    gets a bit too cute for me, but normally their stuff is killer. I bet the NEUROTIC
    ARSEHOLES are a hell of a live band."

Reviewer Tim Yohannan Label Aggressive Rockproduktionen Issue MRR #11 • January/February 1984

[​IMG]

01 Scheintod.MP3
    02 I Saw You Die.MP3
    03 New Beginning.MP3
    04 BW Mörder.MP3
    05 Promised Paradise.MP3
    06 Cruise Missile.MP3
    07 Alles Kahl Hier.MP3
    08 Man In The Box.MP3
    09 Hauptsache Ist....MP3
    10 Was Nun.MP3
    11 Hass.MP3
    12 Wir Wollen Leben.MP3
    13 In Love.MP3
    14 Verloren & Vergessen.MP3
    15 Kalte Steine.MP3
    16 Gib Nicht Auf.MP3
    17 Tradition (Bonus Track).mp3
    18 Technischer Fortschritt (Bonus Track).mp3
    19 Swapoland (Bonus Track).mp3
    20 Razzia (Bonus Track).mp3
    21.Kalte Steine ('81 Version) (Bonus Track).mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aint ashamed likes this.

RECORD INFORMATION

... Bis Zum Bitteren Ende
    Release Date : 1983

Inner sleeve contains lyrics. Second pressing on yellow vinyl [r2002808]
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Neurotic Arseholes Biography

German punk band from Minden, active from 1979 to 1986 and with multiple reunion show from 1989 to 1998.
    ---

The Neurotic Arseholes were a german punk band from the town Minden active from the beginnng to the mid of the 80s. They mostly sang in German but also some songs in English. Their fist LP ...bis zum bitteren Ende was released on the Aggressive Rockproduktionen Label in 1983. The songs on this album represent a fast melodic catchy style that makes the album to one of the most popular punk releases in Germany although the lyrics are often depressive. The band managed to release a 2nd album in 1985 called "Angst". It did not reach the popularity of the first one. The band broke up short time later. A post hum live LP "all die Jahre" left as their last work. The bass player founded a new band - the drowning roses that was more a hardcore punk band. The complete material the Neurotic Arseholes ever recorded had been reissued on one CD recently.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Aggressive Rockproduktionen

Aggressive Rockproduktionen (AGR) was a punk label from West Berlin, formed in 1980 by Karl-Ulrich Walterbach.
    AGR was a division of Modern Music Records GmbH.
    The company is usually referred to as just bModern Music/b on releases by the labels that it owned.
    Since 2001 was AGR a.k.a. AGR Records a label of Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.

Label Code: LC 7950

Read More...
  2. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    I Agree With Your Assessment Of This Band. Melodic Is Tricky For Me.
    This One Works! Thanks Much! BTW I Think I Owe You About A Hundred
    Reviews And Thank Yous From Previous Offerings. Will Try To Go Back And
    Pay Proper Tribute. :a: aint ashamed :antifa: :thumbsup:

3. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    !!!!Confusion!!!!... Do you mean you don't agree they play predominantly melodic punk or
    did you mean you can't stand melody? It's of no consequence, I just didn't read you clearly, that's all :D
    Nooo, you don't owe me anything. But if you insist, I'm not gonna argue. Comments are always welcome :)

aint ashamed likes this.
  4. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    I'm only at the second track, but I love it so far!

5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Yeah, the more I listen to it the more I like it. My favourite tracks are probably Cruise Missile and Man in the Box and then the bonus tracks which have all been on compilations.

6. aint ashamed

aint ashamed Experienced Member Experienced member

Aug 22, 2010
    Male
     United States
    For Sure, Just To Clarify, My Use Of The Word Tricky, Just Meant That I Don't Care For SOME
    Melodic Punk, These Guys Are Great! Thanks Much! :thumbsup::a: aint ashamed :antifa:

Spike one of many likes this.
  7. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Same here, hehe. Some of what's labelled as melodic punk/ hc is kinda suck-y! Especially some of the newer stuff. I don't know why that is. I was looking under melodic hc on some blog recently and I didn't like any of it. Weird.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2023
    aint ashamed likes this.

10 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. Rune
  3. aint ashamed
  4. Starfighter
  5. pedrodalion
  6. ungovernable
  7. Billy rancourt
  8. Dontdance
  9. ShameOfTheInvisible