Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

my first language is french

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by Gwendaël, May 13, 2023.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Did you watch the 2nd video Ungov posted? At 13:51 you'll see the window with a view of the Earth.

And seriously? You're going to believe someone who tries to feed you this bullshit?
    - Covid was fake, just a big lie
    - Planets are not really moving
    - Atomic bomb doesn't exist, the bomb was made with oil (LOL)
    - The earth is not moving in space and is not spinning (LOL explain day and night)
    - The moon craters are fake
    - Mars doesn't exist
    - Big Bang is fake (it's called a theory)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
  2. Gwendaël

Gwendaël Member Forum Member

May 13, 2023
    Male
    Wallonia, Belgium  Belgium
    It is very well made but there is mistakes of course because it's fake. When you start to see the windows, it is not very clear. How many windows is there around the center one? I suppose 6. They do a travelling and finally there is 9 Windows.
    Atomic bomb does not exist, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed with classic bomb.
    The rest, i don't care, i am not interested to watch those vidéos.
    Big bang is a theory.
    I like to see the moon and wondering about it.
    There is so much we don't know.

3. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Yes, but it's the SAME guy that's pulling all these theories out of his nose! If somebody has no credibility whatsoever and comes up with a whole bunch of outlandish theories, (most of which you know right off the bat are just plain nonsense because he has no scientific proof for them, in fact, science will prove him wrong at every turn. It's not quantum physics, it's basic science) and maybe one or two theories that resonate with you and make you feel good, how can you not question his authority?? You cannot ignore all the other topics he talks about.

Big Bang is based on scientific evidence. Edwin Hubble observed that the galaxies are all accelerating away from us and each other. How? The answer is red-shift phenomenon (it's like the doppler effect on sound), so logic dictates that at one time (it's been calculated, about 15 or 16 billion yrs ago) they must've all originated from the same point of origin.

The craters of the moon are visible to anyone with a mere pair of binoculars. Unless he means they were artificially created which again goes into the absurd.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023
  4. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    I suppose the live Q&A sessions are fake too and all the schools, the kids and students are all in on the big conspiracy..?

5. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    Alright look, let's just leave this. It's not worth it.

6. Spike one of many

Aug 14, 2012
    BTW here's a funny video to watch. It's from Impractical Jokers:

8 members have read this thread this month

1. Gwendaël
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Spike one of many
  4. ungovernable
  5. Frito
  6. Jo Nar
  7. Starfighter
  8. aint ashamed