Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

LARM

Discussion in 'Music, punk scene & subcultures' started by deadrock98, Jun 28, 2010.

1. deadrock98

deadrock98 Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    how come a lot of people i know don't really like LARM? i think they are one of the best political hardcore punk bands in the world, granted they were straight edge but who cares?

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    LARM were great, a friend of mine just pulled out an old double album on vinyl he got from the band that we're going to digitize so I can upload here in a week or two

3. deadrock98

deadrock98 Experienced Member Experienced member

Jun 3, 2010
     United States
    sweet...i cannot wait to listen to them again. they were one of my favorite CDs to listen to when i was driving to a show. just got me in the mood to go crazy

4. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Check this out just received this little bulletin from them:

lärm

Date: Jul 4, 2010 1:33 PM

Subject: new lärm ep to be recorded this month

Body: yes, that's right. we will be recording a lärm ep this month, to celebrate the fact that Paul, Olav and Jos are in a band for 30 years now. Together with Menno, we will record about 12 lärm songs to be released as an ep on Way Back When Records.

Release party will be on Sept 24th at the R N R fest in Venlo, The Netherlands.

:ecouteurs:

5. deadsmart

deadsmart Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 19, 2009

Is larm the patches I've seen that is "L.A.R.M." with a picture of a cow? What's it stand for?