Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

I finished 1st issue of zine

Discussion in 'D.I.Y. - Creative section' started by TreyofToday, Jan 3, 2024.

1. TreyofToday

TreyofToday Experienced Member Experienced member

I finished my first zine since the 1990's. It's mostly a history of the record label that I started with some other nonsense. It also has a 20 song compilation with it. This is a short zine as I am just trying to figure this shit out again; the next zine and comp will be much better. I plan on doing this 3-4 times a year. I definitely want contributions: poems; stories; essays; scene reports; interviews; stuff to review; stuff you review; drawings; photos; wringing in espanol; songs for the compilation.

It is free digitally, or I can trade and sell physical copies of the comp and zine. I can mail the zine only for a couple of stamps or trade of some sort. The cassettes are new maxell blanks that I recorded to one side, and left 45 minutes of fresh tape to inspire DIY. I also have cd-r's. As I said I'll give the mp3's and pdf away.

Most of the bands on it are defunct or obscure. All genres of punk are represented on the comp.

Here is a link to download the zine. Murder and Mayhem is Dead

And a link to the music:

Attached Files:

Spike one of many likes this.

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Dig the layout and I laughed my ass off reading it! Good job!

TreyofToday likes this.

8 members have read this thread this month

1. TreyofToday
  2. Spike one of many
  3. Starfighter
  4. Blasfemia
  5. Charger Bullet
  6. Rune
  7. fitzf4ce
  8. ZAIOKS