Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

How on Earth do people find this funny?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Derek Danger, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Derek Danger

Derek Danger Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Jan 29, 2010

2. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Maybe I'll never get "internet irony" but seriously, some things just aren't even ironic... just dumb. Why does the society we live in (and in particular its youth) have such a fierce love of the "ironic"? Do they think it makes them cleverer or some shit?

3. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    ....and what thats supposed to mean ?

4. Random Person From There

Random Person From There Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 27, 2010

Arabs are now to detest Jews, not knowing that Adolf Hitler also wanted to "get rid" of Arabs as well.

The picture basically says: "I was able to exterminate every Jew on Earth, but I left some of them so that you know why I did what I did (kill them)."

That's a rough translation, otherwise it would seem weird if I did it literally word by word. And yes, as I said, Arabs think of themselves as "white" especially the Lebanese who take themselves for granted due to an arguable "white" skin and an uber-alles ideology of being superior to Syrians, Egyptians, Filipinos, who happen to be "slaves" and work below the minimum wage so they get treated like trash by the population, I've been to that country.

I'm from Egypt, so don't ask.

5. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    Not supposed to be funny, these are anti-Semitic Arabs that are also obviously conspiracy theorists.

6. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Sorry, I read the teenagers making jokes underneath it and assumed it was an ironic internet joke of some sort. My mistake, just idiots, but for different reasons.

7. Derek Danger

Jan 29, 2010

Never mind, I thought this wasn't what it was and misinterpreted it. Which is bizarre, considering how few ways there really are to interpret something like that.

8. ungovernable

ungovernable Autonome Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Aug 21, 2009
    Male
    Canada  Canada
    Hmmm not exactly true, during world war 2 the nazis made alliances with arabs fighting against sionism to ally against their common ennemies, i have a documentary about it.

You're from egypt ? Well the history of nazi-arabs alliance started in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherood and the nazis even had a section of NSDAP in egypt

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/op ... -alliance/