Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

hello everyone :>

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by GothicKita, Feb 25, 2024.

1. GothicKita

GothicKita New Member New Member

Feb 25, 2024
    Capital Region, Denmark  Denmark
    Hi there, im a new member here : ) My name is Kita and im 18 y/o. I play the bass in a band, but i also know how to play the drums and the piano, and im learning guitar. I love exploring the music world and finding new bands to listen too - i like almost any genre thrown my way :, )

I am situated in Copenhagen, Denmark. To the danes, især unge, er altid klar på at mødes på ungdomshuset eller lignende : ) bider ikke dw, er rent faktisk meget sky

Im a pretty shy and awkward person, but if you allow me to be my weird self, i can easily become the opposite of shy and awkward : ))

Please never refrain from saying/asking anything to me, im always ready for anything : )

Hope I'll get some friends on here or sum

Spike one of many likes this.

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hi Kita, welcome :beer:
    That's awesome that you can play different instruments. Drummers are relatively rare compared to guitarists. I guess not everyone has the necessary coordination (I know it can be learned but it's way easier if you have a natural talent for it. I know I don't). But being able to play the guitar or bass is awesome too.
    Feel free to be yourself. You can be as weird as you want :D

8 members have read this thread this month

1. GothicKita
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Rune
  4. Spike one of many
  5. my_wayy_1
  6. Snowy_Seolhwa
  7. TreyofToday
  8. Serg