Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

GoFundMe for my atheist Gazan friend to bring her family to Canada

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Some Guy, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Some Guy

Some Guy Experienced Member Experienced member

Dec 13, 2011
     Canada
    Hey all,

For the last several years, I've occasionally been involved in helping atheists/Ex-Muslims and LGBT people from some of the stricter Islamic countries come to western countries and claim asylum.

A friend of mine that I've known for years is an atheist woman from Gaza who claimed asylum here in Canada on October 5th, so I've been helping her out with some stuff.

She recently started a GoFundMe campaign. In short, it's to get her family out of Gaza (by paying absurd bribes to Egyptian border officials), and bring them to Canada, as well as for some medical treatment for one of her brothers (upon arriving in Egypt).

The Canadian government recently announced a program that allows Palestinians in Canada to bring their family members in the Palestinian territories to Canada. My friend provides a lot more information in the GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/averting-leg-amputation-aid-for-gaza-victims

So, in the chance anyone wants to make any donations, that would be much appreciated. Even small donations are very helpful and will raise her spirits.

If someone wants more information, feel free to contact me!

Thanks!

5 members have read this thread this month

1. Some Guy
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. Rune
  4. aint ashamed
  5. Spike one of many