Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Freemasons

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by Steaknife, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Steaknife

Steaknife New Member New Member

Feb 1, 2022
    Male
    Missouri, United States  United States
    Wow. I taught myself the language of symbolism and now I know who our enemies (the human race) are. I studied Manly P Hall and all their scholars. Most of your police, judges, and attorneys and most of not all politicians. This is our greatest threat. The Maui fires are direct energy weapons and Oprah and Jeff Bezos are crew are to blame. They are to make Maui their first satellite prison city. We have marines that shit down a FEMA helicopter and caught them just burying bodies in a giant hole. These are the same people pushing Albert pikes 3 world wars which have so far been followed with perfect accuracy. They will do this one by one. This is the 2nd "wildfire" event where Oprah has had a home left standing while others blasted to dust. I have videos of aftermaths. It's truly nothing that's being shown on mainstream. It's time to step up to these mfkrs. Vril society and witchcraft. I'm in danger. The six pointed star is now showing up in my small town of 50,000. And guess who's all rocking it? Police, gangster disciples, freemasons, attorneys, judges, all criminal organizations. Somer cops are good and have been checking on me I just don't know who is who. Research this.

10 members have read this thread this month

1. Steaknife
  2. Starfighter
  3. Rune
  4. aint ashamed
  5. Charger Bullet
  6. ThoupThausages
  7. Bernard Black
  8. Mr_Goldfish161
  9. Eastbay Madman
  10. fetlaritea