Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

eyyy wsg hi

Discussion in 'New members introductions' started by hadithenerd, Jun 11, 2023.

1. hadithenerd

hadithenerd New Member New Member

Jun 11, 2023
    Male
    New Jersey, United States  United States
    Hi, names Hadi. Im a musician, love to play punk, metal and jazz, mostly been playing jazz recently. I also produce electronic and hip hop music that you can find at my soundcloud here: soundcloud.com/hadithenerd | probably dont listen to the stuff there right now, I have much better music that I just need to upload.
    Im an Anarcho-Solarist/Communist, love the solarpunk movement.
    Some of my favorite bands are DK, RATM, Death, Madvillain, The Clash, Discharge, Bad Brains, Death Grips, Dystopia, Public Enemy, Boards of Canada, Cardiacs, Cryptopsy, Nails, etc, etc, etc, etc
    I also play a lot of video games, loving ULTRAKILL recently, also Elden Ring, Pizza Tower and The Return of the Obra Dinn.
    love to know some of yall :a:

2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Hi Hadi. I've never played Return of the Obra Dinn but I've seen some gameplay of it. Looks quite interesting. Some of these independent games are really imaginative. I recently played FTL (Faster than Light) and Into the Brink. Both excellent games!

3. hadithenerd

hadithenerd New Member New Member

Jun 11, 2023
    Male
    New Jersey, United States  United States
    Obra dinns a great game, highly recommend it. highly recommend playing it with a partner in crime, mystery games are fun to play together. also i assume you are talking about into the breach? the games you said just now seem interesting, ill look into them :peacesign:

4. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Yes definitely!
    Yep, that's the one. Clearly I haven't played it THAT recently. It was during covid lockdown to be exact :) Ther's some mods you can download as well.

7 members have read this thread this month

1. hadithenerd
  2. Charger Bullet
  3. malarz
  4. Spike one of many
  5. Pach
  6. aint ashamed
  7. Mr_Goldfish161