Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Counter-Attack - Laments And Skulls (1999)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by sebas, Apr 13, 2023.

1. sebas

sebas Active Member Forum Member

Aug 7, 2022
    Quebec, Canada  Canada

DOWNLOAD LINK

Login or register to view download link (it's free!)
      External download. Please report any broken link by posting a reply to this thread.

RECORD INFORMATION

Laments And Skulls
    Release Date : 1999

Recorded and mixed in September/Oktober '98 on Nostoc's 8-track at the "Muziek-O-Droom" in Hasselt. Fold out A2 Poster sleeve.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Counter-Attack Biography

Counter-Attack was an anarcho-punk band from Belgium that was formed in the mid-'90s and existed through 2004.
    ---

Counter-Attack was an anarcho-punk band from Belgium that was formed in the mid-'90s and existed through 2004, releasing two LPs, "Laments And Skulls" and "Master And Jester." Musically, they are a perfect blend between Crass and Conflict with interesting and catchy songs. Aside from their music, what set Counter-Attack apart from their '90s contemporaries was their ability to take political issues and attack them from unique and interesting angles in a way that i can only compare to Crass. As an example, the song "Zebra" looks at the prison industrial complex from a perspective that questions correctional institutions and their ability to improve a prisoner's behavior, while never excusing the behaviors of those in prison. They combat both the apathetic punk attitude as well as the political punk movement itself in a critical and engaging way without ever coming off as preachy or condescending.

Read More...
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Prejudice Production

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Counter-Attack

Contravene

Arctic Flowers

A//Political

La Aferra

NIECH BEDZIE
  2. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    1st download attempt from mediafire: 44 mins, second attempt: 1h:22, 3rd attempt: 2.5h...
    I'll try again tomorrow.

3. sebas

Aug 7, 2022
    Quebec, Canada  Canada
    Ooops, will look at what's up when I'll be back home

4. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Thanks but It's ok now, I tried it again now and it only took 6 mins which is normal for mediafire (at least for me) considering the file size. Yeah, sometimes you get these quirks but they usually do tend to resolve themselves eventually.

sebas likes this.
  5. sebas

Aug 7, 2022
    Quebec, Canada  Canada
    Sweet, glad it works

Spike one of many likes this.

6 members have read this thread this month

1. sebas
  2. bruski
  3. Spike one of many
  4. aint ashamed