Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Boycott St. Patrick's Day 2012!

Discussion in 'Anarchism and radical activism' started by colestauffer, Mar 10, 2012.

1. colestauffer

colestauffer Member Forum Member

Jan 17, 2012

Hey fellow rebels! Did any of you know that St. Patrick didn't get rid of any snakes? He actually got rid of pagans, fornicators, and widows! He called these people snakes as an insult, and also used it as a way to cover up this violent genocide of over 800 innocent people. So, on March 17th, 2012, I plan to boycott St. Patrick's day by wearing black instead of green, and telling everyone about the horrible secret behind this cheery holiday! Who's with me?

2. punkmar77

punkmar77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member

Nov 13, 2009
     United States
    I am...cheers and truth.

3. Bakica

Bakica Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Feb 21, 2010

Where did you get that from ? :thumbsup:

4. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

5. Saoirse Ainrialach

Saoirse Ainrialach New Member New Member

Mar 19, 2012

Boycott St. Patrick's Day because its an American bastardization of Gaelic culture that amounts to tacky, drunken nationalism. Fuck Saint Patrick's Day

6. colestauffer

Jan 17, 2012

Well said, man

7. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

Yes, fuck st. patty's day. I wore all black and even at my local bar there was a guy talking about "everyone wearing their god damn green uniform.. well i'm not gonna be wearing no fucking uniform!"

btw i am straight edge and had root beer and fried mushrooms (also vegan), but yea it was a good first visit to the local bar to hear that.

8. Saoirse Ainrialach

Saoirse Ainrialach New Member New Member

Mar 19, 2012

I was in Dublin during Paddy's Day, and the amount of drunken idiots staggering around the streets was shocking, dressed in green. So many fucking American tourists too (no offence, but Americans are the most annoying, ignorant travellers in the world). Sigh. One of my least favourite days of the year. I just wore my Anti-Fascist Action t-shirt haha.

9. @narcho-Skinhooligan

@narcho-Skinhooligan Experienced Member Experienced member

Nov 25, 2011

Well guys as always, I respect the views of ALL on APN. But I Work @ an Irish Pub & I did what any good Skinhead would do.... I WENT TO FUCKING WORK!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
    WORKING CLASS PRIDE WORLDWIDE....
    P.S. Then I got fucked up after work cuz it was a fucking busy shitty day...
    P.P.S. If what you say is true, I don't see why not, religion is all about BULLSHIT always, I mourning for those poor pagans honestly...

10. anarchoskin69

anarchoskin69 Experienced Member Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 14, 2010

Hey skinhooligan, we all understand our differences here. I had root beer at the bar cause I'm straight edge, but yeah. Oi oi skinhead, get some windows smashed (and a haircut if you want)! I'm starting a RASH group in the Metro East St Louis area, do you have a RASH group where you are at?