Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

About Jamel/east germoney

Discussion in 'General political debates' started by vAsSiLy77, Jan 15, 2011.

1. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

To the person who e-mailed me for information about the "nazi-takeover" of a village in east germoney - sorry I was too much in a hurry and deleted the mail before I took notice of your username, please PM me if you have questions!

Jamel in east germoney isn't really a "village" - it's more like a hamlet occupied by some 80 people on the outskirts of Gägelow, which is the main village in the vicinity of wismar, federal state mecklenburg-vorpommern, Jamel is only a small part of the village. Media reports gave the number of nutzis and boneheads living in Jamel with 30 - 45 people, hardly half of them are males, the majority are wifes, gfs and children.
    Trouble in Jamel started around 1992 with 120 boneheads celebrating hitlers birthday, the main organizer of this "event" was "commander" sven krüger, his family lived in Jamel during the ddr-regime, his father was a known fascist too.
    A family protesting against the hissing of the "reichskriegsflagge" was constantly threatened and harassed until they left Jamel. At least one arson and a series of burglaries happend after that, but investigations ended without a result. Newcomers were often "greeted" in a very special way by the bones, discouraging their resolve to stay - in the meantime sven krüger started a demolition company (slogan: "the boys for the hard job" and a smashed star of david) and supported his bonehead employees to live in Jamel. Seven out of ten houses in jamel are supposed to be owned by the nutzis, they organized military sports in the woods, investigating cops found a few excavated trenches and cartridges - Sven k. and a few of his friends were charged for "organizing a armed group" - but no further result by now. There is a number of other judicial inquiries still running against him and the group.
    Since 2004 a couple of artists from hamburg are living in jamel, they organize a "Rock den Förster" multicultural festival each year, the minister president of mecklenburg vorpommern Erwin Sellering formally adopted the festival and only at the 4. event in august 2010 some visitors of the festival were attacked by two boneheads.
    Sven Krüger was elected 2009 as a candidate of the NPD and keeps a mandate in the municipal council of the region, he's playing the role of the "nice" NPD-uncle and runs a "citizen bureau" in Grevesmühlen, another little town in the vicinity of wismar.

For german readers:
    http://npd-blog.info/2010/08/11/%E2%80% ... %E2%80%9C/

2. JackNegativity

JackNegativity Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Nov 9, 2010

Seven out of ten houses in Jamel need to be burned down.

I've heard stories about right wing bands being jailed in Germany for racist/anti-semitic lyrics. How is this guy getting away with a smashed star of david in his company logo?

I'm not the person who sent the email, but this is pretty fascinating.

3. vAsSiLy77

vAsSiLy77 Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Jun 21, 2010

I think a carefull cleaning would be enough and maybe it's already on the way because of the attacks on the festival in august last year. Opinions vary widely between a fast and easy direct action and a more patiently wait for the nutzis to break because of their own inner differences - since Krüger has a mandate in a local county council he's much too quiet for the taste of his "kameraden", some call him already a "traitor".
    The problem with direct action would be how to hold and protect the place against an expectable counter attack - maybe not a problem of force and numbers, but the cops won't stand a little civil war - especially not when the militant left is involved.
    I think the problem will solve itself in time - good thing about nutzis is that they are stupid weirdos unable to organize stable structures for long, pack of mad dogs they are, especially when one starts to make a career...
    [​IMG]
    Too bad that krügers logo isn't covered by the german laws - it's not a prohibited nutzi-symbol like ss-runes or swastikas - maybe sedition or the slandering the memory of the deceased may fit - but there is the fucking blind right eye of the cops and public prosecutors. In the east one gets faster sued for showing a crossed out swastica :anti-nazi: on the leather jacket than getting a ticket for illegal parking - I still have to find out why krüger has this endless list of preliminary proceedings on his arse - but was able to be elected? At least he lost the building contract for the renovation of a federal building in kiel after antifascists protested against the allocation of his company. The reports about the "takeover" may be exaggerated, but krüger will have to feel the consequences - too bad for his purse and his image as "the commander".
    For the rightwing bands it's not that dangerous too, they have found ways to bypass indexing and legal persecution, most produce in denmark or sweden, the distribution over quite a number of rightwing and "greyzone" labels and mail order companies happens almost completely under the table or so fast, that the legal persecution is already too late. In the last years they almost got away with monetary penalties and warnings - not enough to stop them. Actually we try to get some of their stuff deleted from piratebay - stupid discussions about "freedom of speech" included, but it's important to prevent the nutzis using this way of distribution too, so we won't give up to harrass the ol'pirates there.