Welcome to Anarcho-Punk.net community ! Please register or login to participate in the forums.   Ⓐ//Ⓔ

Finnish Ääritila - Ennen Huomista, Tänä Tuomiopäivänä (Fin+Swe2008)

Discussion in 'International anarcho-punk downloads' started by Spike one of many, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    Finnish/Swedish Hardcore Band Featuring former and current members of such legendary Finnish and Swedish bands as Riistetyt, Totalitär and Meanwhile. Ääritila (Extreme State) bring nineteen tracks of pure raging hardcore punk that sound like a throwback to 1983, with plenty of speed and not a word of English. The sound could be compared to both Riistetyt and Totalitär, as Ääritila use a lot of the same influences and styles.
    INFO from Last.fm (with some minor editing done by me)

[​IMG]

01 - Viimeinen Naula.mp3
    02 - Mellakka.mp3
    03 - Hulluuden Dynastia.mp3
    04 - Krujuuden Karnevaali.mp3
    05 - Tänä Tuomiopäivänä.mp3
    06 - Miehet Projektien Takana.mp3
    07 - 52 Kudleman Tähteä.mp3
    08 - Häkki.mp3
    09 - Ihmisyyden Häpeä.mp3
    10 - Ristiinnualitun Laulu.mp3
    11 - Totalitäärinen Valvonta.mp3
    12 - Lobotomia Silmät.mp3
    13 - Tuhkauurna.mp3
    14 - Kuolleen Kukan Maa.mp3
    15 - Tuonen Mustaparaati.mp3
    16 - El Loco.mp3
    17 - Valtiopoliisi.mp3
    18 - Turhamaisuus.mp3
    19 - P.M.F..mp3

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM

Online This file is hosted on our own dedicated server. Fast download, no ads, no bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RECORD INFORMATION

…Ennen Huomista, Tänä Tuomiopäivänä…
    Release Date : 2008

Recorded & mixed in 5 days at CCPC Studio, Helsinki, Finland, 2008. Mastered at Tailor Maid Production. A two-sided printed insert with lyrics + English translations, pictures and information is included.
    LISTEN ON YOUTUBE FIND VIDEOS MORE DOWNLOADS

Ääritila Biography

Finnish/Swedish Hardcore Band Featuring former and current members of such legendary Finnish and Swedish bands as Riistetyt, Totalitär and Meanwhile. Äaaritila bring nineteen tracks of pure raging hardcore punk that sound like a throwback to 1983, with plenty of speed and not a word of English. The sound could be compared to both Riistetyt and Totalitär, as Äaritila use a lot of the same influences and styles.
    Disclaimer: this biography was gathered automatically through an external music database and could be inaccurate. We don't control the information found here.

Label - Feral Ward

Portland, OR.
    A.K.A. The Great American Steak Religion
    A.K.A. Witch Hunt

Yannick Lorrain changed the name of his label from l40556 to Witch Hunt in 2000, and in 2002 he has changed it to Feral Ward.

RECOMMENDED BANDS SIMILAR TO Ääritila

Destrucktions

Appendix

Mellakka

Sotatila

Bastards
  2. Starfighter

Starfighter d(^_^)b Staff Member Uploader Admin Team Experienced member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male , 38 years old
    Malmö, Sweden  Sweden
    I can't believe I completely missed this band, Totalitär and Meanwhile are two of my all time favorites. Thanks! :)

Spike one of many likes this.
  3. Spike one of many

Spike one of many Experienced Member Uploader Experienced member Forum Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Banana Republic  South Africa
    You're welcome! One thing I don't like about this album (I might as well complain about it here even though nobody will care - but so what?!) is how some of the songs are cut off at the end.

8 members have read this thread this month

1. Spike one of many
  2. aint ashamed
  3. Starfighter
  4. Rune
  5. alekpanker
  6. Gyula Tamas
  7. Robert1962
  8. Ⓐ//hug0//Ⓔ